Life is The Way It Is!
By Catherine Pulsifer
To quote Virginia Satir:
"Life is not the way it is supposed to be.
It is the way it is.
The way you cope with it is what
makes the difference."
How you cope with life is determined by your mental attitude. How you view any situation depends on your beliefs and your values.
How you cope with challenges can strengthen or weaken you. Some people have faced numerous challenges in their lives, yet maintained a positive outlook.
Reinforce your coping mechanisms by:
- viewing change as an opportunity, not as a threat,
- finding a positive benefit in your challenges,
- discussing the situation with a friend,
- taking action and not procrastinating,
- taking time to laugh, and above all,
- keeping things in perspective!
About The Author
Catherine Pulsifer is one of the authors of Stress Less Country - A journey to simplicity and a frugal lifestyle. http://www.stresslesscountry.com/ and Words of Wisdom 4 U! Start your week with a bit of motivation! http://www.wow4u.com.
Careers & Employment
Grief & Loss
Kids & Teens
Self Improvement & Motivation
Travel and Leisure