Ten Major Causes Of Failure
By Christos Varsamis
- Lack of a specific purpose in life. You can not hope to succeed in any field of your life if you don't have a central purpose. If you don't have a definite goal in your life then you will jump from one activity to another with no success. Almost 97% of people think and act this way. That's why successful people, who have a clear goal in their life, are very few.
- Lack of education. Most of the successful people are "self educated or "self made as individuals. You can have five college degrees but if you don't apply this knowledge it's a waste. What counts is the applied knowledge with a plan of action and not just knowledge.
- Lack of self discipline. Discipline means self-control. You must control yourself and decrease your negative habits and qualities. If you don't conquer yourself, it will conquer you.
- Procrastination. It is one of the major causes of failure. These kind of people are waiting for opportunities come to them instead of seeking for the opportunities. They think that some day the time will be right to act. That "right time never comes.
- Lack of persistence. Most people are good starters but they stop in the run when the first obstacles come. Obstacles are a chance to become better. They are ways to use your mind and improve your self. Quitters can not hope to success of any kind.
- Being negative. If you are negative then your whole world is negative. Your subconscious mind tells you that you can't do it. Your subconscious mind commands your conscious self that you "really can't do it.
- No risk at all. If you are extremely careful and take no risks then you can't expect to make the difference.There are many opportunities out there for you to grab. Being over cautious limits you to mediocrity and leads you to failure.
- Wrong selection of associates. This is very critical. We can not do everything ourselves. The colleagues we work with are a capital for our business. Successful and intelligent partners are one of the keys for our own success.
- Divide you actions. This is a typical mistake. Spreading your energy and efforts on multiple causes and not concentrating on one cause. Sooner or later you will realize that you will not succeed to any of them.
- Lack of honesty. This is the master key of success. Without honesty your credibility will vanish in no time and you can not hope to expand and of course retain your business. People are not as stupid as you think. They can understand the fake, maybe not immediately but in the long turn run they will go away and spread around the world negative messages about you.
About The Author
Christos Varsamis is an internet marketing consultant, creator and publisher of the http://www.settinglifegoals.com.