How Jealousy Impacts Your Personality
By Nilesh Gore
Dear friends here we will charge up our mind with the information of jealousy, Meaning of jealousy, causes of jealousy & effects of jealousy on personality.
Meaning- Jealousy is an form of emotional stress. Jealousy comes form the feeling or insecurity & inadequacy in situations the person regards as curcial to his happiness & welfare.
Causes - Jealousy develops in early adolescent. specifically parents are responsible for it. Parents compare their kids with the other kids or subject or anything who has lesser standards than their child. Or simply say wrong comparison of parents. Or parents compare their kids with the narrow / wrong one. And this stage of mental and physical development child is not able to understand the meaning & values of parent's intention.
Effects of jealousy on personality :
- Intensity of jealousy determines & affects the success ratio, more the intensity less the success.
- jealousy affects mental & physical system badly & change can be obviously seen. These person are very weak & slimy (as per the intensity of jealousy). These persons normally face sinus / lung / cold-cough & similar problems frequently.
- jealousy also affects personality by inviting unfavorable judgments form others.
- jealousy is as sign of immature & unhealthy personality
- No matter how these peoples behaves verbally or physically they will be judged as immature.
- jealousy affects personal & professional success, self attitudes, realizations, beliefs & even digestive system.
- These peoples satisfy very less & helps to satisfy only their ego.
- jealous person's mind gets occupy with the things which are worst for success.
It is fact that parents who compare their child with wrong things are the victims of the same in their childhood.
Jealousy is connected & cooperates with false ego, unnecessary self respect, self-deceit, rigid ness, anger, ability to talk at the back of peoples, superficial relationship & ability to give reasons for not performing at par. And this is what all leads to the process where we don't get success.
If these peoples are impulsive in nature then money flows like water.
Remember, we are what we repeatedly do. To get rid of jealousy is not a easy thing but possible one.
Thanks for your time consideration
About The Author
Name : NIlesh B Gore
Profession : Graphologist(Hndwriting Analyst) & SW. Eng.
Email : email@example.com
Country : India, Ms
Copyrights : © Nilesh B Gore.
Careers & Employment
Grief & Loss
Kids & Teens
Self Improvement & Motivation
Travel and Leisure