6 Simple Steps to Goal Setting
Whether you are trying to revamp your life or complete a simple term paper, goal setting is a critical element in helping you succeed at whatever task you decide to accomplish!
How To Set Goals - 6 Simple Steps
1. Decide What You Want - This is the easy part !
2. Define What You Want - Go into detail, be clear and specific.
3. Write It Down - This is one of the most important steps to reaching your goal. The sheer fact that your goal is written down, puts you in the top 5% that succeed. Think of it this way " How can you hit a target you can't see ?"
4. Put A Date On It - Determine when you want the goal to be completed.
5. Set A Plan of Action - Review your goal, list what needs to be done to complete the task, and set a realistic plan for it's achievement. Break each action down into step-by-step, doable increments.
6. TAKE ACTION - Taking action now will be the determining factor for the outcome of your goal. Applaud yourself for every effort made towards it completion and decide you will succeed.
By making the simple decision to set a goal and following these steps, you can experience a renewed quality of life....today!
About The Author
Createmyself.com is a free personal development resource for self help makeovers of physical, spiritual and financial development for the everyday person. Visit http://www.createmyself.com to learn more.