How to Reach the Top of the Ladder of Success
By Ian McAllister
First you must get onto the ladder of Success!
I can think of three ways:
1. Become a top sales-person,
2. Become a popular writer
3. Pass exams.
I can only help you with the last two methods.
1. The leader of your country... President or prime minister or dictator (?) reached the top of the ladder of success by being a good salesperson. Perhaps she sold herself to voters. Maybe he sold himself to fighting forces who put him in power.
2. If you're at least 16 years old - Have you learned to write gripping essays? Make money from writing.
You don't need salesmanship to make money - more than enough to pay for sales advisors with your essays.
Why do I say 16 years old? Because Nori's success was bringing her good money at that age from her website. Read about it here http://case-studies.sitesell.com/buildwebprofit.html#NORI
Nori just wrote essays about her holidays, and took photographs. Google is perfect for this idea. You simply write about 30 interesting essays (pages) before submitting them to Google Adsense. Continued success means keep writing new essays.
Is your subject popular enough for hundreds of visitors/day? Look on Overture.com to find out what is the top price for each keyword in your subject. Look for a subject with lots of keywords for which advertisers pay $5 or more per click. Each time your Adsense page gets a click, some of that $5 goes to Google and some goes to you.
So you don't need any salesmanship at all to make money from Google. If you have 500 keywords and write two essays per week you'll finish in...
If you follow your initial success you'll think of other approaches over the years. But meanwhile, you'll make money with your essays.
You don't even need to know anything about putting up websites for success. http://find.sitesell.com/buildwebprofit.html will do all the technical stuff for you, while you concentrate on writing. They also show you other ways to make money once you're earning well from Adsense.
3. Does this mean that you don't need exams?
a. Passing exams proves you can learn. Study broadens your mind. Writers and salespeople must see other points of view than their own.
b. Even if you fail your exams, your mind has already been broadened. But why not get the credit for your work if you can?
c. Credit - you may be surprised at the respect you get with a string of letters after your name. You get more respect still from being able to write essays well, but if you have both things going for you...
d. Planning success in employment? You must pass exams.
Employers And Exams
Why do employers insist on success in exams? They prove you can learn things.
Why do employers require experience? They don't respect what you learned to pass your exams. You learn on the job after passing your exams.
Knowledge Not Needed
That means that you don't need the knowledge. You need the exam passes. My book about "Exam Mastery" will get you unearned exam success. I've passed several exams without knowing much about the subject.
Once you're on the employment ladder of success
Be as cynical about climbing the ladder as I taught you to be in my exam book. Your target was to pass exams, not to gain knowledge. Now your target is to climb the ladder of success, not to give your best work.
1. Read John Molloy's "Dress for Success". Apply it. Life's just as unfair as exams. Your dress shouldn't matter for success, but it does.
2. Study your bosses. Who decides promotions? Interests? Attitudes?
3. Attend all meetings. This takes you from your work, but your target is success. Make your voice heard, using what you learned from my free report about essays. This will
a. give you practice in public speaking and
b. the bosses will notice you. Tailor what you say to your research in step 2.
c. If you get the chance to run a brain-storming session, organise the information on the board as you learned from my book about exams. That impresses bosses.
4. Attend all seminars and study the format. Now use your practice in public speaking to run a seminar. This will really make the bosses sit up and take notice. Make sure to consider step 2 when you're planning your seminar. Use all the tricks in my essays report to make your seminars a success.
When you succeed you will know that you couldn't have reached the top without getting onto the ladder of success.
About The Author
Ian McAllister discovered the easy way to writing fun essays to beat the examiner as a schoolboy. He still uses the same ideas for fun and profit. Get your free report here. http://studying-techniques.com/essays.html
Careers & Employment
Grief & Loss
Kids & Teens
Self Improvement & Motivation
Travel and Leisure