Random Acts of Kindness
By Ginny Dye
Get Supercharged with Kindness Motivation Tips
Are you looking for ideas or motivation tips to make a difference in your life or for someone else's life? Are you like most everyone and just don't have much time? Can you perform random acts of kindness every day?
Honestly, it doesn't take much time to brighten someone's life. A few minutes a day can make a difference to a person or a family. Just some kindness and the evidence that someone cares about them can turn their world around.
These five motivation tips from the E-book, "101 Ways to Change the World", don't take much time, so begin to make a difference today! You'll feel better -- and so will the recipient of your kindness.
1. Send at least one e-mail a day telling someone: how much they are appreciated thanking them for something they did for you telling them something you like about them You can also send beautiful, encouraging e-cards, by visiting http://www.togetherwecanchangetheworld.com You'll find the right e-card for every occasion - these are not your usual, everyday e-cards!
2. Send a note of appreciation to your local police department or Fire Station to encourage the people who make a difference in everyone's lives. This doesn't happen nearly enough for these people who put their lives on the line for all of us every day.
3. Put a Thank You note and a cookie in the box for your Paper Delivery person. Can you imagine the last time they were shown a kindness for doing their job?
4. Have everyone in your family (even if it's just you) drop all their loose change in a large glass jar you keep on the counter. Every six months decide where to send it Make a family ritual out of the event and make a difference in someone's life almost effortlessly.
5. Buy a few extra items at your grocery store and drop them by your local homeless shelter or food bank. You'll make huge a difference, simply by adding a handful of extra items and a few minutes to your shopping.
I hope these five kindness motivation tips help you realize together we CAN change the world - one kindness at a time!
About The Author
Ginny Dye owns 5 companies, is a published author of 18 books, owns her own publishing company, has 20 years in sales and marketing management, has designed internet marketing systems, developed corporate materials, and coached men and women in achieving their dreams. Her greatest passion is helping people to "make a difference". Most recently she has launched Together We Can Change the World DAY which mobilizes and connects people across the U.S."
Careers & Employment
Grief & Loss
Kids & Teens
Self Improvement & Motivation
Travel and Leisure