Creative Action - Seven Tips to Financial Success
By Tania French
Create an environment for maximum success by applying these seven simple steps. You'll streamline your life and allow creative sparks to fly.
My sister loves lists. She says they keep her on track and trigger her memory. So, she asked me to make a list detailing what it took for me to reach the level of success I have.
Actually what she really wanted is to learn what it takes to stay committed and focused on a goal. Her goals seemed to blur and then disappear after initially burning as bright as the sun on a summer's day.
This is quite common. So don't fret.
But now forget that you were once a goal-setter-trasher. Go into unfamiliar territory and cast off those shackles of procrastination. Be fearless and eager to learn.
Let's start with the basics:
1. Turn off the TV. You won't change your life if you keep watching the world go by. So get off your couch, or bed, toss the remote, walk to your tube and press the OFF button. Better yet, put it behind closed doors. It's addictive. Seeing it might disturb your creativity. Now, I know you might feel deprived and suffer from withdrawal, but, when your life changes you'll get over it.
2. Go to a bookstore. If you don't have a good dictionary and thesaurus, Walk to your local bookstore and purchase these two indispensable items. While your browsing, check out the Biography section to read books written by people you wish to emulate. Equally as important, buy How To/Advice books on the subject your interested in.
3. Read. Back home on the couch, sans remote, read, read and read. Underline, highlight and take notes. Write down what you are learning.
4. Grab a pen and notepad. Now that it's quiet, start listening to your thoughts. Write. Write anything that comes to mind. Write about the life you want. Describe it in absolute detail. This should not be a hardship. Make it fun. Feel yourself living the life you always wanted. If you can't handle it, go back and start from the top.
5. Ask questions. Ask experts who have succeeded in what you want to do all the questions you have. Commit this Rudyard Kipling poem to memory: "Six honest serving men--they taught me all I know--their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who."
6. Start imagining a product you want to sell. Concentrate on what interests you. Write down anything that comes to mind. I think you're getting an idea about how important writing is in this whole process.
7. Watch your thoughts and words. In order to maximize success, remember: the words you choose and use create your life's news.
The more creative fuel you emit towards your goal, the faster you'll reach it. Your financial success is directly related to the creative energy you choose to use. Money is energy. Not physical energy - creative energy. I get some of my best ideas while in the shower. I bet you do to. Now take one of your ideas seriously. Carve out the time to get one project up and running.
Nobody succeeds without creative action. Now you can manifest the life you always wanted by applying the creativity that is inherently yours.
That is the power of Creative Action.
Visit http://www.prosperousartist.com for your common-sense guide to living a fulfilled and wealthy life.
About The Author
Tania French is a composer who has enjoyed performances and radio broadcasts of her music worldwide. Her latest CD "Renewal (released in December, 2005) will feature a rejuvenating fusion of new age, classical, and world songs.
© 2005 Tania French. All Rights Reserved.