Ten Tips To Create A Brand New You! Part 2
By Christopher Green
Hello again! Hope you tried the first five tips and you're ready to try the next five. Here's another 5 top tips for you to continue your transformation"
6. Plan a weekend adventure. Make it something BIG, something exciting and something you've never done before. Some ideas for you to consider: A hot air balloon ride, white water rafting, a survival course, a cattle drive, climb a mountain, scuba diving, whatever you can think of. What's great about this is the feeling of accomplishment. You'll bring rich experience into your life and have a lot of fun too!
7. Are you a lonely heart? Maybe you're still looking for "the right one or maybe you've just come out of a relationship. Either way, it's time to go and get them! Have a good think about what you want from a relationship. Do you want a serious relationship or just fun? Once you know what you want, try some of these ideas to get a sexy new partner: speed dating, Internet dating, dating agencies, singles nights - there's lots of ways to meet someone new, make sure you use as many as possible to give yourself a winning advantage. Abandon your prejudices and fears and go and get what you want! NO FEAR!
8. Treat yourself to a pamper day. This is a day where you escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday living and enjoy some stress-free time. You'll also feel great and give your well being a huge boost. On this day, have a light workout, a swim, a sauna, a Jacuzzi, a steam room. A massage would be nice and if you have access to one, a Turkish baths will give you an invigorating experience. Try to do this at least once a month, it is an excellent stress-buster.
9. Out with the old and in with the new! Clear out all of your old junk, especially anything that reminds you of painful or sad events from your past. A couple of good ideas here would be to have a garage sale or to donate it all to a charity. In this way, you don't just throw stuff out, you make a contribution for others to benefit from. Once you've had a good clear out, give your living space a makeover with new furnishings and accessories. You'll get plenty of ideas from the myriad of lifestyle magazines now available.
10. Finally, three books that will help you continue your regeneration, They"ve had an amazing impact on my life and I'm sure they"ll do the same for you.
Awaken The Giant Within by Anthony Robbins
Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
Wishcraft by Barbara Sher
And there you are, ten great ideas to help create a new you! Please try them and I wish you everything from life you wish yourself.
Copyright 2005 Christopher Green
About The Author
Christopher Green is the author of the new book "Conquering Fear", a special program which will show you how to conquer fear and attract greater happiness, success and prosperity into your life. To get your FREE e-course, please go to => http://www.conqueringfear.net.