8 Rules of Rules of Success for Your 2006
By Sheraun Britton-Parris
Do you ever wonder what the difference is between those people who DO accomplish their dreams and those that DON"T?
Over the last several years I have taken quite an interest in understanding that very phenomena - understanding the character trait(s) that separate those that DO and those that DON"T. In my research of various readings by noted "successperts and well known figures who have achieved greatness and success in every sense of the word, I've found that the below 8 characteristics are at the foundation of their achievement. I offer them to you as you prepare your mind, body and soul for a fantastic and prosperous 2006.
1. Those that DO consciously choose not to be average"Those that DON"T always want to fit in & blend in with the crowd.
2. Those that DO don't let the good opinion of others sway them from what it is that they know in their hearts is the right thing to do" Those that DON"T are constantly searching for people approval and get caught up living a life that is defined by others.
3. Those that DO lead by service, always anticipating and finding a need and then filling that need"Those that DON"T are always selfishly asking "What's in it for me?"
4. Those that DO document their vision and know that a future that is not documented is a wish "...Those that DON"T Have Not because they Ask Not.
5. Those that DO know that the secret of their future is hidden in their daily routine and spend their time honing their skill".Those that DON"T spend countless hours in front of the "Dumb Dumb box watching mindless programs that numb the pain of their mediocre existence.
6. Those that DO only allow positive thoughts that will shape their greatness into their mind"Those that DON"T use words and thoughts that condemn their desires and dreams before they even get off the ground.
7. Those that DO think big"Those that DON"T live in this tiny box called MEDIOCRITY that is bound on four sides by compromise, lack of vision, past thinking and indecision.
8. Those that DO have a strong investment in abundance and believe that "To Have, Give All to All". ".Those that DON"T have a strong investment in scarcity and lack and see the world as this limited, finite entity that only has but so much to go around.
Live Your Possibili-Tees in 2006!
About The Author
Sheraun Britton-Parris is the Founder & CEO of The Possibili-Tees Inc., the #1 source for quality novelty tee shirts that promote Success, Empowerment and Self-Esttem for women. Her passion is to empower women to shake off mediocrity and live up to their greatness. In interactive, thought provoking workshops such as "Moving into Your Magnificence: Becoming the You You Were Meant to Be she inspires women to believe and act on the idea that Success is their Birthright!
Sheraun is also a contributing author to a powerful new book entitled "100 Words of Wisdom for Women: A 31 Day Exercise in Empowerment." She has also been in esteemed magazines such as Black Enterprise.