How To Be Your Own Self Improvement And Motivation Coach
By Olivia Morrow
25 Secrets To Getting The Life You Want And Loving The Life You Live
* Spend 15 minutes each morning planning your day, then do the most important jobs first.
* Live your life with excellence and do more than you believe you're capable of.
* Act like a person who always knows what they are doing, even when they don't.
* Aim to learn something new every day.
* Reward yourself every day for something you have achieved. If the only reward you get comes at the end of a goal it makes the journey much harder.
* Eliminate the clutter in your life as well as in your office.
* Set your goals based on your vision and values, not on woulds, coulds or shoulds.
* Surround yourself with people who bring out the best in you without even trying.
* Never underestimate the power of a smile.
* Take risks. Understand that playing it safe is the riskiest thing you can do.
* Put your integrity first, your needs second and your wants third.
* Give out more than you expect to get back.
* Give yourself permission to have it all, even if it feels like too much.
* Before you create the future, resolve the past and perfect the present.
* Get at least 20 minutes of sunlight every day.
* Lead a healthy lifestyle and exercise every day.
* Devote some time each day to thinking.
* Train yourself to work smarter, not harder.
* Deal with problems when they arise.
* Focus on the important tasks and leave the trivia to take care of itself.
* Understand the awesome power of persistence.
* Extend your personal boundaries until they have the room they need to grow.
* Remember that the longest journey begins with a single step.
* Don't hang out with people who have less to lose than you do.
* Learn to live with change and chaos.
About The Author
Olivia Morrow is a freelance journalist, humorist and author and is the Editor of Savvy Women Magazine, an online lifestyle magazine for women who want to KNOW...the latest business and fashion news, women's health issues, beauty, movie and book reviews, travel and lots more. Visit Olivia's website at http://www.savvy-women-magazine.com.