How to Motivate Yourself to Organize
Organizing is probably not at the top of your list of
fun things to do, is it? If your clutter is overwhelming,
it's especially difficult to get started. Here are some
easy tips to motivate yourself to organize.
1. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. said, "Take the first step
in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just
just take the first step." You don't have to organize
your whole house today. Just work on one small area--
a drawer or a cabinet.
2. Buy a good organizing book. Once you begin
reading it, you'll feel compelled to start organizing.
3. Forget embarrassment. Invite an organized friend
to help you. Hire a professional. It's easier to organize
when you can talk through the clutter.
4. Set the mood. Put on some fun music. Open the
windows. Choose a starting point and just do it.
5. "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence,"
said Calvin Coolidge. Keep trying. Do a little bit daily or
weekly and you'll soon find that you are more organized
than you ever thought possible!
About the Author
Free time management tips booklet, meal planner, and daily organizing checklist at http://www.ineedmoretime.com.
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...