Top 10 Relationship Secrets 'As Learned From My Twin 2 Year Olds
Being happy in life and in relationships is very similar to learning to walk, talk and spell. I am blessed to have twin 2-year-old
daughters and am amazed constantly at how much I learn from them on a daily basis. As I watch them run around and explore I find myself realizing just how much my observations apply to being successful and happy in a relationship and in life.
So take heart in the following tips 'they may come from little people but they have the power of giants
1. No matter how small the issues are you can always improve your relationship! In every relationship, we come upon hurdles. Some of these hurdles are small while some are huge and are individual to your and your husband. Just remember to never give up and try to work these hurdles out together.
2. Climb that wall 'no matter how big the wall is 'persistence pays off in the end. Never give up on your dreams as a couple. Keep on trying. Your dreams are unique to each other 'it might be to buy that dream home, have children or move to an exotic country. Dream and work together to reach those goals.
3. Surprise each other with your hidden talents. At times, each of you will feel small and frail as life pushes you through different obstacles. Rely on each other's strengths and talents to help each other through life's never-ending challenges.
4. Act like a silly goof. Whenever and wherever you want 'express your love for each other. Don't care about what others are thinking as the two of you dance or run through the streets. Keep your relationship full of fun and ridiculous gestures.
5. Remember to share. In each relationship, you have to give, take
and share. From the materialist items to your most personal emotions, keep an open dialogue with your spouse to share all that you can as a couple.
6. Run naked every once in awhile. Well, you don't have to run through the streets naked but take check of your sex life. As a couple, your sex life is the one thing that is yours exclusively. Don't let regular life such as stress and fatigue take over from enjoying the human contact you and your husband have dedicated to each other only.
7. Lay back on the grass and watch the clouds go by. Whenever you have a chance, go reflect and relax together. It is one of the most powerful combinations that you can use for your relationship. Pack up a picnic once and while or go to the park 'just do it together and forget about the housework that has to be done or the presentation at work due on Monday.
8. Put on a fancy hat. Don't forget to get dressed up and go out on the town for the night. Many couples find they are making a date night just because they are either stuck in a rut in the relationship of watching TV every night or working to late.
9. Silence is not always a good thing. If silence seems to be the communication level in your relationship, it usually means something big is brewing and trouble is near. Always talk through your problems, don't let things just go to the side to let it brew in each other's minds. Figure out the problem and fix it as soon as possible!
10. Take naps. Every once and awhile, just go lie down together and talk. Cuddle up to each other and celebrate in the love you have for each other. Fall asleep for an hour in each other arms and wake up to a new energy level together.
Discover the Secrets of a Well Planned Theme Wedding. Free tips and techniques at our site 'Go to ==> http://www.uniquethemeweddings.com 'Check it out today !
Kari White is an experienced event and wedding planner. As a result of numerous requests, she has now completed the Unique Theme Wedding Planning Guide which can be found at her web site along with a free weekly newsletter. Do yourself a favor and check it out today.
Careers & Employment
Grief & Loss
Kids & Teens
Self Improvement & Motivation
Travel and Leisure