Character Building Quiz Guides Parents! Take It Now
By Jean Tracy. MSS
Can a Character Building Quiz guide parents? Definitely! Great kids don't happen by accident. Great parenting builds great character in kids. How? Take the quiz and you'll find out.
Parenting Quiz for Character Builders
Ask yourself, "Do I?"
1. Say "No" to my child and stick to it?
2. Discipline without anger?
3. Listen to my child?
4. Give my child chores?
5. Refuse to accept sassiness?
6. Set a bedtime for my child?
7. Monitor TV shows, computers, and video games?
8. Spend fun time with my child?
9. Talk respectfully with my child?
10. Refuse to exchange heated arguments with my child?
11. Think before I discipline?
12. Teach my child how to solve problems?
13. Praise, hug, kiss, and give positive attention to my child everyday?
If you answered "Yes" to all the questions, congratulations! You are a Kind and Firm Character Builder.
If you answered "No" to any question, think about making some changes. You can do it. I know you can. All you need is practice, practice, and more practice. That's all there is to it. Just read these questions from time to time. Strive for "Yes" answers and you will be building character in your kids.
About The Author
Jean Tracy. MSS
Subscribe to Jean Tracy's Free Parenting Newsletter, Tips and Tools for Character Builders at https://www.kidsdiscuss.com.
Jean's newsletter is rated as one of the top ten parenting newsletters on the web!
Look for her new book, Character Building with the Family Meeting Diary at https://www.kidsdiscuss.com
Download Free parenting tips at https://www.kidsdiscuss.com too.
Careers & Employment
Grief & Loss
Kids & Teens
Self Improvement & Motivation
Travel and Leisure