Reveal your true amazing self!
- Learn valuable skills and key insights to master ALL your life challenges.
7 Tips for an Organized Sales Person
1. Keep a list of your biggest prospects on a spreadsheet. Develop a system for following up with each one. Keep track of where you are in the follow-up system with each prospect.
2. List your customers on a spreadsheet. Develop a system for following up with your customers on a regular basis. Keep track on your spreadsheet.
3. Set up a system to process your paperwork. Use a step file sorter and make folders: Do, Awaiting Answer,
Read, Consider, File and Refer. Sort your paperwork before doing any of it.
4. Schedule 70% of your time to allow for interruptions and emergencies. Batch appointments, errands, phone calls and any other like activities. The more time you save doing unimportant tasks, the more time you have to prospect and attend to your current customers.
5. Start a reading file. Fill it with reports, articles and e-mails. Rip articles out of magazines you receive and discard the magazine. Print long e-mails to read later. Take your reading
file with you wherever you go.
6. Make a list of items you need to take on all sales calls. Refer to it before rushing out the door to avoid
7. Schedule a certain amount of time each week to improve your selling skills. Listen to motivational tapes in the car. Search the internet for articles. Study the greats. Investing
time in self-improvement will ultimately increase your sales.
Barbara Myers is a professional organizer and author. Receive free tips and articles to help you take control of your time by organizing your life. Visit http://www.ineedmoretime.com