Protein sources in healthy nutrition
Are you wondering about how to optimize your protein intake? There are many factors that come into play when choosing sources for protein. Certain proteins are not absorbed well by the body, while other types of protein bring a high fat content with them into the body.
Here's a list of a few of the protein sources in healthy nutrition that can help your body big-time:
Poultry: Containing, on average, 26 grams of protein per serving while only having 12 grams of fat, poultry is one of the best foods you can eat for protein.
Weighing in at around 140 calories per serving, chicken is a wonderful food to help keep your health up.
Beef: Slightly less healthy for you then chicken, lean beef contains about 25 grams of protein with 20 grams of fat. At 275 calories, beef comes in as a close second for high protein levels.
These levels are merely estimates at protein sources in healthy nutrition plans. Meat levels can vary between the cuts of the meat and the quality.
Also, protein sources in healthy nutrition can come in supplemental forms. Here is some information about them:
Whey Protein: One of the best sources of protein available, whey protein comes from milk. It is very digestible, but may cause diarrhea due to the high lactose content.
You can also obtain Soy Protein, another great source.
Why do you need protein? Protein is one of the building blocks of your body. Amino acids found in protein are crucial for growth, tissue repair, and tissue replacement. Without enough protein, your body will not be able to create the new things it needs!
It is recommended that on a daily basis, you eat about 0.75 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight. It can be the key to kick-starting your health.
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...