Marriage Proposals 'Why Doing It Right Will Make All the Difference
Proposing marriage to your beloved is a very big step. You get the ring, but then you don't know when, where, or how to actually pop the question. You want it to be an event that both of you will remember for a lifetime. Some things to consider are listed below.
1. Being creative. Creativity does not have to cost a lot of money.
2. Including romance. Find out what she thinks is romantic and then make it happen.
3. Being sensitive. Do not embarrass her by being very public about the proposal when she is a very private person.
4. Saying the wrong thing. Be careful not to say the wrong thing.
5. Picking a place. Consider very carefully where to propose.
6. Picking a time. If she is not a morning person, that is probably not the time.
7. Getting help from friends. Don't be hesitant to enlist the help of others.
8. Making it memorable. She will tell the story many, many times.
9. Using a video camera. Decide if you want it recorded. You may just want someone to use a camera.
10. Getting down on one knee and not forgetting the ring!
There are many ways to propose marriage to the one you love. With a little effort, it will be a very memorable and happy event. Take the time to research and decide on the perfect way to propose.
Copyright 2005 Susan Daniel and Debbie Overstreet
About Susan and Debbie: Susan and Debbie are internet marketers. You can review more articles and Web sites on marriage and weddings by visiting http://www.ultimateweddingsite.com.
Careers & Employment
Grief & Loss
Kids & Teens
Self Improvement & Motivation
Travel and Leisure