Most successful businesses began with someone's passionate mission: to share new information, produce a better product, provide a new understanding, and contribute to the culture. A successful business remains successful because it stays true to its mission. How does a business stay true to its mission?
- By becoming clear about whom it is meant to serve
- By hiring only people who are truly aligned with the mission
- By ensuring its products, its management practices and its organizational structures are all in alignment with the mission
- By measuring how well the organization has achieved its mission each and every day
- By trusting that money is a natural by-product of staying true to the mission.
A business that stays true to its mission develops 'Presence', has an inner pulse. A business with 'Presence' is one that is standing still and solid, emanating the light of its mission, so that its most perfect customers can easily find their way to the company.
The key to staying fully passionate about your business and fully empowered is to ensure that your personal mission and your business mission are completely aligned. Whether you own, manage or work for your company, you as an individual have a personal mission. Are you clear about what it is? Do you know what you want to bring into the world each day?
If not, we encourage you to check out our Ebook, The Four Keys to Engaging Leadership or contact us for additional steps to help with any clarifications.
About the Author
As a caring, passionately curious woman who brings warmth, humor and compassion to clients and colleagues, Judith is recognized for her skill in facilitating high-value results while empowering organizations to create increased profitability and high-quality relationships. www.ponoconsultants.com www.emergentfeminine.com. Tel: (902) 434-6695.