Ten Hottest Careers
By Alexandria Haber
What do you want to be when you grow up? If you are still trying to figure out which career path you want to follow, examine the following list of occupations currently considered the ten hottest careers:
- Elementary school teachers
- Accountants and auditors
- Computer systems analysts
- Secondary school teachers
- Computer software engineers
- Special education teachers
- Computer programmers
- Network and computer systems administrators
- Preschool teachers
- Dental hygienists
These ten hot careers are expected to have the highest demand for new recruits over the next eight years.
Born to teach?
If you love meeting new people and enjoy interacting with a wide range of personalities, teaching may be the right career choice for you. Four of the ten hottest careers are in the teaching profession. It doesn't matter if you prefer to work with younger or older students because teachers are needed in every age range and category. If you love a challenge, consider working with special needs children or adults and become a special education teacher. Special education teachers are in very high demand and are one of the top five career choices available out of the ten hottest careers.
Considering that five of the ten hottest careers are computer related, if you have a knack for logging on and are interested in increasing and expanding your computer skills, a career in computers may very well be the right choice for you.
Take some time to analyze the ten hottest careers profiled on this page and consider all of the choices carefully. Knowing that there is a high and growing demand for qualified people in each of these occupations may help you decide to pursue one of these jobs.
About The Author
Alexandria Haber writes both fiction and non-fiction for a variety of people and places. As a result, she has had the benefit of gaining a little bit of knowledge about a lot of different subjects. While researching this article on the hottest careers, she gained a new respect for the education industry. For more information on distance education you can visit: Online College Degrees Information - www.comparedegrees.com.
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...