Reveal your true amazing self!
- Learn valuable skills and key insights to master ALL your life challenges.
Gift Ideas for Dad
By Rick Chapo
Coming up with gift ideas for dad can be a bit of a challenge. One always starts looking at tools, but there are better choices.
Gift Ideas for Dad
You can find the following gift ideas for dad online by simply search for the product name on any search engine.
1. LED Grill Light - What is a man if he isn't the master of the grill. Alas, the same man is not always the master of daylight. This LED Grill Light attaches to grills and lights them up so he can properly over or undercook your meal! Expect to pay roughly $30 at various online retailers.
2. Marpac Sleep Mate - If he is stressed out at night about work, finances or whatever, he is going to have a brutal time sleeping. Not getting enough sleep, of course, will only make things worse. The Marpac Sleep Mate plays super soft white noise that relaxes the mind and will let him get some shut eye. Perfect for new dads that just found out how much college tuition runs. Expect to pay $60 for this useful device.
3. Motorola Ojo Video Phone - George Jetson, watch out! The future is here. The Motorola Ojo Video Phone works just like a regular phone except it has a video screen that lets you see the person talking on the other end. The phone requires a cable modem or DSL connection and a subscription. Once hooked up, it lets you have face to face conversations with the person on the other end of the line. An absolutely great way to stay in touch with friends and family members who have moved away. The phone will set you back $450 and a $15 monthly subscription charge. And they said the future would never come. I know my floating car must be around here somewhere.
4. Nomad Writing Journals - If you're buying for a person that loves the outdoors or to travel, Nomad Writing Journals make great gifts. These journals are tailored to activities such as travel, fly fishing, bird watching, backpacking, camping, rock climbing and so on. They come with or without a case and provide writing space as well as cues for writing down important information. A great keepsake to preserve their travel and outdoor experiences. The journals cost as low as $9 without waterproof case and $25 with case.
Now you have a list of gift ideas for dad. Get out there and surprise him this year!
About The Author
Rick Chapo is with http://www.nomadjournals.com - makers of writing journals for travel and outdoor activities. Writing journals make great Christmas gifts for him or her.