Add Healthy Fat to your Diet
By Richard Moore
Easy ways to include important good-for-you fats in your everyday diet. Add Healthy Fat to Your Diet
1. Try to eat fish twice a week, especially salmon, herring or mackerel. Avoid frozen breaded products made with hydrogenated oil.
2. Sprinkle 2 tsp (10 mL) ground flaxseeds on your cereal or yogurt a few times a week.
3. Use olive or canola oil in salad dressing.
4. Choose cookies and crackers that are not made with hydrogenated oil.
5. If you have a craving for chocolate, eat a few squares of good-quality chocolate made without hydrogenated oil.
6. Occasionally sprinkle walnuts, almonds or peanuts over salads, add them to baking or eat as a fast snack.
7. If there's a choice at a cocktail party, nibble on unsalted almonds or walnuts -- both contain unsaturated fats.
8. Occasionally add an avocado to your salad. It's a great source of monounsaturated fat, which is linked to a reduced risk of breast cancer.
9. Buy omega-3 eggs, which come from hens fed on flaxseed. They contain seven to 12 times more omega-3 than regular eggs.
About The Author
Richard Moore is the Founder an President of Everything Health and Beauty! For Men and Women
Everything Health and Beauty for Men and Women was established to provide information, tips and reviews relevant to all things pertaining to Health, Beauty, Fitness And Wellness. We are quickly growing and becoming one of the most popular internet health, beauty, fitness and wellness resource sites available. We give you new and innovative, up to date real and honest information. http://www.everythinghealthandbeauty.9k.com