The History of Erectile Dysfunction and Prescription Drugs
By David Turner
Modern sciences have changed the concept of erectile dysfunction, beforehand impotence was linked with age; people used to believe that ED was common with the growth of age.
Fortunately modern sciences and changing attitude has debunked this myth, people nowadays are more conscious and do not hassle in discussing the issue with doctor. This has helped a lot in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
First of all it is significant to understand some common sexual problems in men
- Erectile dysfunction: It is a condition where in it becomes difficult for men to sustain erection compulsory for sexual gratification. It is a very common problem affecting about 300 million men worldwide.
- Premature Ejaculation: Premature ejaculation may be defined as the inability to control ejaculation so that both partners enjoy sexual intercourse. It is a fairly common problem; about 20 percent of men with no underlying physical conditions experience it. Lack of interest or desire in sex.
- Delayed Ejaculation
- Lack of sexual urge
Do not hide from doctor the following issues
- Tell the doctor whether the problem developed gradually or abruptly.
- The patient has erections during the night or in the morning when he first wakes up.
- Do share with your doctor your personal problems, if you are undergoing through any.
- The patient has any risk factors for impotence, such as a history of smoking, diabetes, high blood pressure, alcohol or drug abuse, and depression.
FDA approved prescription pills like Viagra, Cialis and Levitra are of great help in solving the problem of erectile dysfunction. They have helped millions to achieve satisfactory erection.
All these drugs are taken orally and work by bolstering the internal chemicals that allow the penis to become and remain erect. They work best in people who face impotence due to psychological factors
Comparison between Cialis Levitra and Viagra
Viagra and Levitra have a rapid onset of action and four hour duration of response; people opting for Levitra may have an erection in response to sexual stimulation as early as 30 minutes and up to four hours after taking a Levitra tablet.
In contrast, men who go for Cialis may experience an equally rapid onset of an erection in response to sexual stimulation but the duration provided by Cialis surpasses both of them, its effect lasts for 36 hours.
Side effects: some common adverse effects of prescription pills are headache, flushing, dizziness and indigestion.
About The Author
David Turner is the contributing editor to http://www.epharma.md. It is dedicated to provide clients seeking information about pills and products related to erectile dysfunction such as Viagra, Cialis and Levitra.Please send feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Careers & Employment
Grief & Loss
Kids & Teens
Self Improvement & Motivation
Travel and Leisure