Diet Tips for Weight Loss: Free Diet Tips Which You Can't Afford to Miss! (Part 2)
By Ashley Green
Obesity is a disease that is not caused by a bacteria or virus but a person's own eating habits. It is a disease which is very easy to get rid off just by changing your food habits. Shifting excess kilos is as easy as making a few changes in your eating habits and food mind-set. Here are a few tips that will help you get rid of that bulge.
Free healthy Diet Tips for Weight Loss
1) Even healthy foods like brown bread and rice contain calories. Therefore you need to control portion sizes.
2) Focus on eating more of good things rather than less of bad things. More the good things fill your stomach the less you go for bad food.
3) Include a sufficient amount of legumes or pulses in your diet. They provide the required amount of protein to your body. The only source of protein in vegetarian diet.
4) Go in for low fat mayonnaise, low fat cheese, milk.
5) Cook your own food rather than eating out. In this way you can control your intake of fat and calories.
6) For a healthy heart,
a)Your Diet should have less sodium and more fibre. Go in for less fat diets.
b) Avoid fried foods and prefer baked or microwaved food.
c) Eat whole-wheat bread, whole-grain cereal and long-grain rice instead of white bread, cereals and white rice respectively.
7) Please, never starve yourself. Don't keep yourself Hungry. Starving do not reduce your weight. Instead it depletes you of your necessary nutrition which leads to weakness and other illness.
Hungry for more? Find such free effective and healthy diet tips at http://weightloss-health.com/Diet%20Tips.htm
About The Author
Ashley Green: for http://weightloss-health.com your complete and most comprehensive family guide on Health.
Also get free effective and healthy diet tips and weight loss tips at Free Healthy Diet Tips and Weight Loss Tips
If you wish to reproduce the above article you are welcome to do so, provided the article is reproduced in its entirety, including this resource box and LIVE link to our website.