Clear Your Acne With My 12 Step Program
By Rudy Silva
In 12 previous articles, I have outlined the specifics of each step they you need to take to eliminate acne and have a clear, clean face.
Here I outline this acne program, giving specifics that you can follow. There are many different 12-step programs you can create with the information I have provided in my other articles. Here I will give you one that I like, but it may not be the one you like. You can adapt a program to the things that don't cost too much or you can buy numerous products to make things easier for you.
But if you are a good experimenter, you can keep your costs down. Also, just using 4-5 of the steps that I suggest, you may see your acne symptoms clear up. So let get started.
Low cost program
* Step 1: Keep your face clean - use glycerin or castile soap
* Step 2: Use Scotty's acne face cream or any other natural acne face cream
* Step 3: Relieve constipation the first day followed by a two day liquid fast - use prune and apple juice just one day, following days eat apples and drink apple juice or other fruit drinks
* Step 4: Making changes to your diet by eliminating some processed foods and adding more raw fruit and vegetables. Start using flax seed oil and fish oil to control hormones and control inflammation
* Step 5: Drink plenty of distilled water with natural additives.
* Step 6: Getting plenty of sun, air
* Step 7: Vitamins you should be taking - Vitamin A and a B vitamin complex.
* Step 8: Minerals you should be taking - add calcium and zinc.
* Step 9: Herbal mixtures to drink or to use - use the Burdock-Sarsaparilla Compound
* Step 10: Special supplements to take - take the chlorophyll and lemon juice drink. Use flax seed oil in your salads.
* Step 11: Brushing your skin daily
* Step 12: Think about what acne is trying to express in your emotional life. Start making changes in your thought process and start doing things differently.
Those are the 12 powerful steps. Start reading my articles to get the details. Then, start doing these steps one by one and you will start to see a big improvement in your skin and in how you feel. You will also be setting the stage for preventing acne and other skin disorders in the future.
About The Author
Rudy Silva has a degree in Physics and is a Natural Nutritionist. He is the author of Constipation, Acne, Hemorrhoid, and Fatty Acid ebooks.
Careers & Employment
Grief & Loss
Kids & Teens
Self Improvement & Motivation
Travel and Leisure