Loss Weight - Make It With Natural Products
By Alexander Stomanec
Nearly 66,5 percent of all adults in the United States are overweight, and 30.5 percent are obese. Overweight refers to an excess of body weight compared to set standards. The excess weight may come from muscle, bone, fat, and/or body water. Many people who are overweight are also obese. Obesity is a term for excess body fat.
Food is made up of calories, or units of energy. Physical activity and normal body metabolism burn calories. When a person takes in more calories than the body uses, the extra calories are stored as fat. These fat cells enlarge or decrease in size depending on the balance of energy in the body. When fat cells build up or accumulate, it causes obesity.
There are two main possible ways of inducing a reduction in body fat. One is by reducing food intake or food absorption and the other is by enhancing energy expenditure. A way to reduces energy intake and absorption is through thermogenic formulas such as the ingredients found in Yerba Slim. Thermogenesis is a term referring to the body's production of heat. Heat production is a normal part of the metabolic process. Nutritional substances can also stimulate thermogenesis. Thermogenesis, when not simply needed for routine food digestion and metabolism, is both a source of heat and when stimulated through appropriate dietary supplementation, a mechanism to increase metabolic rate. Fuel for this increased metabolic rate can be provided by stored body fat. The ingredients in Yerba Slim assist in the thermogenic processes allowing you to naturally and safely burn fat and loose unwanted weight.
Before fat can be burned it must be broken down into small particles to free fatty acids and glycerol. This process is called Lipolysis.Hormones like cathecolamines and chemical compounds like xanthines found in the Yerba Slim formula have lipolytic activity. These ingredients aid in lipolysis allowing your body to breakdown fat and turn it into energy. Daniel Mowrey, Ph.D. states that Yerba Mate, a main ingredient in Yerba Slim, possesses the best combination of xanthine properties possible.
Yerba Mate is an evergreen tree growing wild in South America. It is used as a stimulant for weight loss and as an appetite suppressant. It is also known for increasing energy and improving digestive systems. It has been used by Native Americans since ancient times in a tea form as a daily stimulant. Its traditional uses were to aid against fatigue, nervous depression and pain. The herb is currently being used in the United States as stimulant for the central nervous sytem and as a dietary supplement.
Daniel Mowrey, Ph.D. calls Mate "An invigorator of the mind and body, a natural source of nutrition, and a health promoter." He also states that Mate is used to "boost immunity, retard aging, combat fatigue and control the appetite." Yerba Mate has the ability to increase mental alertness and acuity and to do it without any side effects resulting in more energy and vitality. Yerba Mate has become a favorite of body builders and anyone interested in the health benefits of exercise.
The metabolic effects of Mate include the ability to maintain aerobic glycolysis (breakdown of carbohydrates) during exercise.This results in burning more calories and loosing weight. It also eliminates the sensation of hunger meaning you eat less and lose more weight.
Yerba Slim contains highest quality ingredients, 100% natural safe, and effective herbal remedies. It is made from the above mentioned Yerba Mate and:
- Vitamin B6 - the master vitamin for processing amino acids and the building block of all proteins and some hormones. Vitamin B6 is an essential nutrient in the regulation of mental process and mood. It has been know to improve glucose tolerance
- Green Tea - used as a social and medicinal beverage. It has been used in traditional Chinese medicine to reduce pain, enhance immunity, and as an energizer to prolong life. Green Tea has been used in connection with weight loss and immune function. It has also been shown to lower cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
- Guarana - an evergreen vind indigenous to the Amazon basin. Guarana has been used in connection with athletic performance, fatigue, weight loss and obesity. The indigenous people of the Amazon used Guarana to decrease fatigue as well as to reduce hunger. It is also know to stimulate the central nervous system and increase metabolic rate.
- White Willow - it grows primarily in central and southern Europe and contains the parent compound from which aspirin was created. It is traditionally used as a pain medication.
- Cayenne - it has traditionally been used as medicine for centuries. It has shown reductions in appetite in a double-blind trial, studying the effects on appetite and energy intake. It has also been shown to increase metabolism of dietary fats. These trials suggest that Cayenne may help in the treatment of obesity.
The positive effects of the ingredients in the Yerba Slim formula have been clinically studied and proven to help with weightloss and appetite management.
Overweight and obesity are known as risk factors for diabetes, heart disease, stroke, hypertension, gallbladder disease, osteoarthritis, sleep apnea and other breathing problems, some forms of cancer (uterine, breast, colorectal, kidney, and gallbladder). Obesity is also associated with: high blood cholesterol, complications of pregnancy, menstrual irregularities, hirsutism (presence of excess body and facial hair), stress incontinence (urine leakage caused by weak pelvic-floor muscles), psychological disorders such as depression, increased surgical risk. Yerba Slim is a thermogenic weight loss formula designed to naturally assist the body in burning more calories by efficiently using stored body fat for energy. It also works as an appetite suppressant and an energy booster so you feel less hungry and have more energy. It makes weight loss nice and easy. With no excersize or diet changes, Emma lost 19kg in 6 months, just from taking 2 Yerba Slim pills each day. However it is recommended to combine Yerba Slim with a healthy diet and regular exercise for maximum benefits.
About The Author
Alexander Stomanec is interested in herbal drugs.
Careers & Employment
Grief & Loss
Kids & Teens
Self Improvement & Motivation
Travel and Leisure