Have You lost that Loving Feeling?
Have you lost that loving feeling?
Men need to be desired and women need to be loved...
You need more love into your Life.
Do you want a more passionate and loving relationship?
Do you want more happiness and love in your life?
Do you want a satifyinging love life?
Do you a want more vibrant you?
If you have ever asked yourself any of these questions you need an approach to finding and achieving greater love, joy and well being in your life.
How do you develop all the qualities that love generates to make your life happier and healthier? Loving means caring for the well being of us and others, sharing the good times and the challenging times, sharing what is on our minds and hearts.
How do you have more LOVE?
How do you experience yourself being loved more?
How do you love others more?
There is a way. You can have more loving, caring, sharing, and affection, better relationships, more fun and more bliss.
Why not take charge of your life and practice the things you know will bring more of the 'good life - ?
Deep inside of you there are powers that if discovered and used would allow you to achieve all that you ever dreamed or imagined you could become.
When two people decide to be together, it is because they are hoping that this person will be able to fulfill their every need. They want to feel safe and secure, loved and desired, romanced and respected. We all have these qualities, but sometimes we just tend to take things for granted and lose appreciation for what really matters. (Sharing love!) Lets get focused and back on track... Spark that fire, enhance romance, and spice it up.
For sure you will be delighted...Dot be the man without love or the women seeking love...
Go For it! You can do it! You're the Best!
Do yourself a favor and start now... Love is a beautiful thing...We all need to be desired, loved and need attention.
Follow these simple steps and soon you will see the light..
***10 Fast Steps to Re-igniting the flames of LOVE ****
1. Be spontaneous with your partner it is a way to help your relationship flourish. Being spontaneous with your partner can enrich and strengthen your intimate moments...try something that you have been wanting to do.
2. Talk, listen and laugh together become best friends. You will soon start creating a bond of intimacy. Be sincere open and honest. Communicate about love, sex and the relationship.
3. Send Love Notes, Post them everywhere, tell them how gorgeous, handsome, Beautiful, sexy, how much you love them, be creative be specific...
4. Compliment each other lovingly in public and in privacy, show affection for each other...
5. Show them how much your really care by being responsive, caring and loving whole heartedly. Do the little things that say I love you and care for you.
6.Respect each other whole heatedly, partners who treat each other with kind and respect know that it is essential for having a deep connections and loving relationship..
7.Be a good partner --regularly get them something you know they will like and enjoy..
8. Don't let negative or annoying comments bother you, discuss the negativity when you are both calm.
9.Take responsibility for your own growth, appearance and health..
10. Communicating without fear is absoulutely essential to building the deepest kind of friendship and intimate partner.. Love is a Beautiful thing ! Let's share it...
About the Author
Janett Colon, Believes that people can discover true happiness and meaningful lives, through sharing and
Experiencing true intimacy with our inner selves and with the ones we love. Offering articles & tips and
Free newsletter to improve romance, and better our lives.