10 Ways To Reuse Christmas Wrapping Paper
By Elizabeth Palmer
1. Cut out Christmas or snowflake shapes. Stick the shapes on card. Add a tie and hang it on the Christmas tree.
2. Fold wrapping paper lengthwise. Cut out the shape of a Christmas tree, where the edges are touching the folds. Unfold the paper to reveal a chain of Christmas trees.
3. Give children a piece of paper. Ask them to create a Christmas design using wrapping paper, glue and scissors. Laminate it and use it as a placemat.
4. Cut wrapping paper into strips. Make them into links and create a link chain.
5. Cut small pieces of card. Use wrapping paper to cover the back and create a frame on the front. Write a bible verse inside the frame. Attach a tie and hang it from the tree.
6. Use pieces of wrapping paper to make a nice bookmark. Keep it yourself or give it to someone.
7. Use pieces of wrapping paper to make a nice bow to place on top of a present.
8. Make a party hat for dolls or teddy bears.
9. Using used cards and wrapping paper, create some Christmas crackers.
10. Wrap small lollies or sweets. Attach a number (1 to 24) and use them as next year's advent calender.
Copyright Liz Palmer 2005
About The Author
Liz Palmer writes ebooks for families.