Bunco Party Theme Ideas
By Dee Schrock
Bunco is a great game that is rapidly taking over in our living rooms. It's not your grandmother's canasta game!
Bunco allows for regular get-togethers with family, friends, and neighbors as you can meet on a monthly basis, while rotating hosts. It's fast paced and gets you mixing with all players (usually 12) as you rotate from table to table.
Couples can play together in the group, or increasingly popular is a monthly girls night out. For the girls night out, set up the TV show Desperate Housewives as you play!
* Hanging fuzzy dice and lots of black and red balloons.
* Line the area with casino themed posters and art
* Use poster board to create large playing cards and dice
* Playing card pi"atas
* Hang large playing cards suit cutouts on the walls.
Purchase decks of cards and place an invitation inside. The decks can be mailed or hand-delivered to each recipient.
You can also create your own theme with Bunco related items such as dice and playing cards.
* Have different stations throughout the room with finger foods and snacks.
* The best drinks include popular mixed drinks and beer.
* Be sure to have soda on hand for the non-alcoholic set as well as water for all.
Play the host' favorite tunes or from his/her era (70s, 80's, 90's, etc.). For a girl's night out, play "chick flick" movies in the background.
Have a great Bunco party!
About The Author
Dee Schrock has put together hundreds of theme party tips and fun ideas for easy (and budget conscious!) party planning.
Visit her website http://www.fun-theme-party-ideas.com for tons of popular theme party ideas, including decoration, costume, game, and party drink ideas, as well as printable invitations.
© Copyright 2006. Feel free to reprint this article on your site as long as the article is not modified in any way and the resource information (about the author) is listed as above.