Your Exercise Program '7 Things You Must Know To Succeed
Can you lose weight without exercise? Sure you can, but it will definitely be tougher. In addition, your body will not have the lean, toned look that you surely want..otherwise, what's the point? Below are some tips that will help make your exercise program both fun and productive at the same time!
* Set goals. Set short-term and long-term weight loss goals and celebrate every success. Make a commitment towards weight control.
* Track progress. Keep an activity log to track your progress. Note when you worked out, what activity you did, how long you did the activity, and how you felt during your workout.
* Choose a variety of physical activities to help you meet your weight loss goals, burn fat, prevent boredom, and keep your mind and body challenged.
* Listen to your body. Stop exercising and consult your health care provider if you experience chest discomfort or pain, dizziness, severe headache, or other unusual symptoms while you work out. If pain does not go away, get medical help right away.
* Don't overdo it. If you are feeling fatigued or sick, take time off from your routine to rest. You can ease back into your exercise program when you start feeling better.
* Eat nutritious foods. Choose a variety of nutritious foods every day. Remember that your weight loss success and weight control depends on both your exercise program and diet and nutrition.
* Get support. Encourage your family and friends to support you and join you in your activities. Form walking groups with coworkers, play with your children outside, or take a dance class with friends.
A structured exercise program will help you feel, move, and look better. Whether your goal is to achieve weight loss, weight control, burn fat or just improve your health, becoming physically active is a step in the right direction. Take advantage of the health benefits of a physical activity and exercise program. Make them a part of your life!
About the Author: Marie Borges is a motivational writer, author and healthcare consultant. She specializes in educating and motivating clients on good nutrition, healthy eating and wellness to improve overall health and happiness. To change your body for the better, receive free tips, recipes, articles and more, go to http://www.burn-your-fat.com