Ten excuses why people don't do fitness exercise.
Here's a list of reasons that people give to get out of doing fitness exercises. Obviously you are not one of these people and you have put in to action a plan to regularly exercise and keep fit.
1) I am too busy right now, I'll start next week.
2) I've tried exercising for a few days, but I just need a rest for a week, just to get balanced.
3) I haven't got any suitable clothes at the moment, no shorts or jogging trousers. I'll buy something next time I'm near a sports shop.
4) I'll start some serious exercising when I feel fitter. I feel that I am not up to running a circuit at the moment.
5) It's Christmas at the moment. I want to enjoy the food and festivities. I've made it one of my new year's resolutions to think about doing some exercises.
6) I'll start exercising just as soon as I have quit smoking.
7) I've just gone through a divorce, so now is not a good time for me to start and exercise regime.
8) I'd like to do some exercise in the morning but I don't have time before I go to work, and I am to tired after work in the evening.
9) I am too embarrassed to let people se me in the gym with my overweight body.
10) I need to wash the car on Saturday morning and then take my wife shopping, so I don't really have time to do any exercise at the weekend.
If you know of any more excuses please visit my website and send me an email.
Copyright Robbie Cattrick 2005
Careers & Employment
Grief & Loss
Kids & Teens
Self Improvement & Motivation
Travel and Leisure