Ten excuses why people don't do fitness exercise.
Here's a list of reasons that people give to get out of doing fitness exercises. Obviously you are not one of these people and you have put in to action a plan to regularly exercise and keep fit.
1) I am too busy right now, I'll start next week.
2) I've tried exercising for a few days, but I just need a rest for a week, just to get balanced.
3) I haven't got any suitable clothes at the moment, no shorts or jogging trousers. I'll buy something next time I'm near a sports shop.
4) I'll start some serious exercising when I feel fitter. I feel that I am not up to running a circuit at the moment.
5) It's Christmas at the moment. I want to enjoy the food and festivities. I've made it one of my new year's resolutions to think about doing some exercises.
6) I'll start exercising just as soon as I have quit smoking.
7) I've just gone through a divorce, so now is not a good time for me to start and exercise regime.
8) I'd like to do some exercise in the morning but I don't have time before I go to work, and I am to tired after work in the evening.
9) I am too embarrassed to let people se me in the gym with my overweight body.
10) I need to wash the car on Saturday morning and then take my wife shopping, so I don't really have time to do any exercise at the weekend.
If you know of any more excuses please visit my website and send me an email.
Copyright Robbie Cattrick 2005