Fun Dating Ideas to Spice Up Your Marriage
One of the best benefits of marriage is that you have a permanent dating partner. Don't let the fun end after the honeymoon. Here are some ideas for fun dates.
1. Spend an afternoon at the opera. These aren't as expensive as you might think. Check out a local college for possible discounts on campus performances. If you go, be sure to check out the plot of the story beforehand.
2. Sample a variety of cafe's. Instead of just staying at one restaurant, have dinner at one place and dessert at another. Try to find places within walking distance, this way you can enjoy the scenery.
3. Head to the zoo. The zoo can be quite a fascinating place. Check out everything from pengiuns to gorillas. If you're more of an aquatic fan, check out your nearest aquarium.
4. Up for peanuts! A summer ball game is always fun, whether it's major league or little league.
5. Hit the outdoors. Pack a lunch and head to the nearest trails or even learn to kayak.
6. Check out the museums. Whatever your interests, you're sure to find a museum that matches your tastes. The next time you're out on a dinner date. Stop in at a museum before-hand.
7. Picnics are always a pleasure. Pack a lunch and a blanket and head to your nearest park.
Are you more of an adventurous type? Check out some of these ideas.
* Design a card board box car and order your favorite meals at a fast food restaurant.
* Get together with friends and make your own movie. You could also film a scavenger hunt. These are a blast to film and to watch.
Are you a married couple looking for some cheap dating ideas? You could:
- Sketch your dream-house floor plan and talk about the possibilities of each room.
- Attend an art festival.
- Walk in the rain.
- Build a fire, turn out the lights and talk for hours.
- Go swimming in the middle of the night.
- Build a snowman together.
- Take a bike ride.
- Have a candlelight picnic in the backyard.
- Share a milkshake with two straws.
- Go to a coffee shop.
- Raid the kids room and fly a kite.
Hope these ideas help to put a little quirky fun into your marriage.
Careers & Employment
Grief & Loss
Kids & Teens
Self Improvement & Motivation
Travel and Leisure