Want to renew your life?
We believe that everyone, given the tools, can live a brilliant life!
Discover 12 Ways to Improve Your Dating Etiquette
Before you begin the dating scene there are some rules
The truth is that we all tend to forget from time to time on how
to behave and what to do and what not to do on a date.
Dating is about two people coming together and seeing whether
they are compatible or not.If the two people enjoy each others
company then they can move towards forming a close bond.
In doing so there are things that you should remember :
* Dating should always be fun and it is as much your
responsibility to ensure it is.When you date you have to
make sure it is enjoyable for both parties involved.
* Eye contact is crucial when dating so it is good to provide
as much attention as possible to your date.
* You will always turn up for a date unless you have given
enough time for it to be canceled.Standing someone
up is darn rude so please do not do it.
After all you agreed to the date in the first place.
* Always be punctual as this shows respect for your date
and illustrates how organized you are.
* You will not be opinionated or arrogant on a date and you
will try to avoid discussions on politics and religion in
the early stages.Arrogance makes people feel uncomfortable
so please avoid this at all costs.
* You will not argue with others on the date and certainly
you will not argue about service charges with the waiter.
Always show your good side.
* You should be a good listener,listening shows interest
and the ability to compromise.
* You will do your best to dress well.In this day an age
you should dress to impress not like someone who has just
woken up from the bin.This goes for the guys more
* You will make an effort to be fresh and smell good. I
cannot believe I have to mention hygiene to men
(and the odd woman !).Make an effort not to smell like
a tuna fish sandwich.
* Do not discuss your ex dates or relationships.The other
person will not be interested.After all you are looking
for a new relationship so please leave your dirty laundry
* As a man you pay the bill on your first date.
* You will call when you promise to call and not keep someone
hanging on.Please let your date know if they are not the one
for you.It is rude to lead your date on.
Make sure when you date that you always date when you are
single.If you are married or in a relationship
DO NOT pretend to be available.
About the Author
Norbert is the owner and the author of "Dating Variety Newsletter" available at http://www.iwantudating.com or http://www.datingvariety.com