Robert M. Jankel: Tao Te Ching, an Intuitive Interpretation (24 pages)
The Tao Te Ching, a Chinese classic by Lao Tzu, is about 2500 years old and consists of just 81 poems or chapters. It is so profound, it might be possible to write an entire book about only one of the poems in this book. Robert M. Jankel began writing Tao Te Ching, an Intuitive Interpretation in 1988. His book offers three interpretations side by side: the first a literal translation, the second is more liberal or expansive, and the third version is visual. This encourages the reader to intuitively come to their own unique and expanded understanding. The first 10 poems are included in this PDF download and you can purchase the full book from Amazon.com.
Dr. Paraskeva: God Path for everyone (57 pages)
This ebook offers pragmatic knowledge about the real God and self. And the practical path from self to God. A simple method that everyone can use, adding it to their own religion.
Robert Masters: Entering the Silence (7 pages)
Those who have struggled to “empty the mind,” to enter into and remain in a silence - free of images, ideas and sensations - know just how difficult this is. However, there are methods and techniques not known by most teachers. Based on the famous Feldenkrais method of bodywork, Masters leads you very quickly into a state of deep silence in the mind.
Esteban Antonio: From Heart to Heaven (57 pages)
This powerful book is born from the fires of adversity from Esteban's tragic accident and the miraculous healing that followed, including open visions, experiences of heaven, the constant theme being the need for all of us to receive the heart of Jesus. It was written to change lives. Esteban has always maintained that christian resources such as this book should be totally free, so that everyone can have access to the things of God's kingdom.
The Cure: Inspired - 101 Life Changing Spiritual Affirmations (29 pages)
How we orient our mind, our thinking and our perspective in life plays a dramatic role in helping you stay healthy or whether you become vulnerable to creating an environment for dis-ease. These affirmations will connect you deeper to your spirit, allowing you to tap into your vast, limitless health capacity and radically improve your life. Created by The Cure is You.
Revd. Sheri Perl Migdola: The Grieving Parents Handbook (26 pages)
While each of us grieves differently, most of us struggle with many of the same questions no matter what culture or background we were born into. It is a few of these universal questions that this handbook will address, so that when you confront them, you will have support from other bereaved parents to help you through.
Peter Shepherd: The Way Forward (12 pages)
The year 2012 has been prophesied since ancient times as a turning point in the consciousness of humanity. Many expect great things to happen, to come upon us as if "from above" like an act of God. However, I feel this is an unenlightened view of the nature of God and of ourselves. God is love and God lives within us, each and every single one of us. The turn-around in consciousness - a Spiritual Awakening - will need to come from within us; it is a change that we are creating - and it is that which has been correctly prophesied. The situation and the potential for creative action are right. This is the time.
Joseph Liberti: Gratitude Meditation (3 pages)
"I'd like to share a gratitude meditation that I have use for myself. I find that it brings an increased sense of well being, peace, and the experience of being delighted. What I also notice is that this practice creates a context of abundance that enables me to manifest what I need and experience life as more fulfilling. I hope you find it inspiring and useful." –Joseph Liberti, EQ At Work.
Ursula Roberts: The Wisdom of Ramadahn (94 pages)
Ramadan was channeled by highly gifted medium Ursula Roberts... Does everybody go through the same after-death process of rest and cleansing? "No, for according to your degree of evolvement will be your consciousness when you come into the spirit existence. It may be possible for you to pass through the state of dying with a full awareness of what is taking place, and therefore you may come with a feeling of joy and will not need sleep, nor yet cleansing. But most certainly you will experience joyful reunion before ever you pass on to the next state of working, serving or expressing, according to your state of understanding." More spiritual books to download at: Meilach.com.
William Ember: The Truth About Astral Experience (18 pages)
If you've only heard of Astral Projection or Lucid Dreaming in passing, these are two ways of accessing and exploring a whole other dimension of experience - an inner reality - as real as 'normal' waking life, but much more flexible and revealing... a reality where you can instantly create the fulfillment of whatever you desire. Everybody has the ability to astral travel, but remarkably few do so consciously and even fewer with a purposeful intent to harness their journey for their own highest benefit.
Iain Legg: Consciousness Evolution (18 pages)
We're all aware of the economic problems caused by corrupt governments, and greedy financial institutions. However, by living in worry or fear we are attracting more things to worry about. Peace, freedom and happiness all start in your mind. You need to shut out the negativity in the mainstream media (and much of the negative disinformation in the alternative media) and focus on what you want out of life... instead of what you don't want...and it starts with the power of your subconscious mind. Control this power and you'll make amazing changes in your life - and collectively our thoughts shape our world. If enough of us are in a higher state of consciousness working together with positive intentions, maybe it could make a difference - as you'll soon discover...
Vern Lovic: 22 Day Ebook Course on Meditation Without Religion (76 pages)
This short e-book meditation course is for anyone... "You don't have to sit in a certain posture. You don't have to fold your legs in back of your head. It isn't Yoga. It isn't Yogi. It isn't Yoda. It's just sitting. If you can't sit, you can stand. If you can't stand you can walk. If you can't do any of those you can lie down on your back. If you can't do this, can you lie on your side?" But it's the real thing - Vipassana meditation made accessible.
Dr. Michael Sharp: The Great Awakening: Concepts and Techniques for Successful Spiritual Practice (88 pages)
If you are going to navigate the early stages of your spiritual awakening process as safely and effectively as possible, you need to know the concepts and techniques in this book. The concepts in this book can make the difference between anxiety, confusion, fear and spiritual emergency ... or calm, measured advance. The book is packed with relevant information and is suitable for seasoned seeker and spiritual newbie alike.
Enoch Tan: Mind Reality–The Universe is Mental (76 pages)
Discover the key knowledge that governs every aspect of life, reality and destiny. The ideas within are waiting for you to discover and discuss with as many people as possible. You will experience a profound change in your life, reality and awareness when you integrate and allow the knowledge to change your world view into a different, higher and more conscious one. The deeper the knowledge, the more powerful the knowledge. The more powerful your knowledge, the easier it is to achieve success, because deep, powerful knowledge is the key to inspired thinking and finding intelligent solutions to problems. Learn more at Mind Reality.com.
Eva Gregory, PhD: Daily Pearls of Wisdom (35 pages)
"A pearl is cultivated from a grain of sand; sand being the contrast or the discontent from which a desire is born and from which a knowing – a ‘pearl of wisdom’ comes. These pearls are cultivated from many sources over a lifetime through experience and introspect. It is with appreciation and gratitude that I share my pearls with you."
Michele Doucette: The Cosmos of the Soul (49 pages)
An inspiring spiritual biography which allows you to follow Michele along her personal spiritual path and gain insight from her experiences... "While the soul of the cosmos refers to the life force by which we were created, I see the cosmos of the soul as representing the universality of all souls, that we are all of the One, that, in essence, we are all the same."
Fumihiko Iida: Creating the Value of Life (154 pages)
A bestseller by a Japanese author, translated into English. The book proposes a theory about the meaning of life, through a comprehensive treatment of scienti c research ndings about 'life after death' and 'rebirth,' ideas that are found throughout the world.
Diamond Lady: Stepping_Into_Spiritual_Oneness (430 pages)
This channeled book is considered the Universe's gift to all souls of this earth dimension. These are the messages that reside within the Soul, the Spiritual Soul BEing we ARE (A Revolving Experience of) that we have chosen unconsciously to forget in coming here to this earth dimension to play this game called LIFE. These offerings are gifted here to assist you with Re-membering (or experiencing the memory) of who you ARE as an Infinitely Spiritual Light BEing within a physical human form.
Karen Wright: Remembrance: Letters to My Soul (55 pages)
Remembrance is a clearer lens to look deeply into truths you've always known, but may occasionally forget. We all do. But, with each remembrance we step into our magnificence more fully and come home. Enjoy strolling through these letters as you would a lone country trail. Walk slowly and let the words seep into you and mingle with your own wisdom. There's no hurry. No destination to get to. You are where you need to be.
Joseph Bernard, Ph.D: A Simple Guide to Inner Peace (27 pages)
You are blessed with unlimited potential. You can become who you want to be. The only thing in your way is you. This short book is designed to encourage your exploration of who you are, what you can become and how to nd your inner peace. Take these ideas and practices and let them stirr in you a real inspiration that will guide you on a transforming journey toward your true greatness and genuine peace within. See Explore Life Blog.
Shelley Yates Fire the Grid: The Story - The Problem - The Plan (18 pages)|
The 'Fire the Grid' July 17th 2007 lightworking event was a union of humans such as the world has never seen. Loving humans with one intention - to heal our planet and awaken our souls to our true propose… to become one with our Source of Light. The project now moves on to stage two: Project Cause.
Wes Hopper: The Astonishing Power of Gratitude (18 pages)
What happens when we're doing all that stuff in the books and tapes, at least to the best of our ability, and we're not really getting where we want to be? Is it possible that there is a missing link in our program for success? It's also one of the few things that Mom taught me about life that turned out to be true! "Wes," she said, "when you get something, say thank you!" Of course, there's more to it than that, and Mom was only half right, but at least she was on the right track...
Anodea Judith: Waking the Global Heart: Humanity's Rite of Passage from the Love of Power to the Power of Love (Sample Chapter - 22 pages)
Will we survive into the next age? If so, what will it look like and what will it take for us to get there? For the first time since the planet cooled, five billion years ago, humanity is capable of influencing–for better or worse–the trajectory of evolution. This requires a tremendous responsibility and maturity of the heart, and in this revolutionary book, Anodea Judith charts the challenges and opportunities of our time. Only through a rite of passage will humanity shift from the love of power to the power of love.
Robert Elias Najemy: Universal Philosophy (304 pages)
Just as there is pure science and applied science, there is pure philosophy and applied philosophy. This book touches the deepest roots of pure Universal Philosophy but is much more concerned with its application in our daily life. It concerns itself with how this philosophy can improve the quality of our lives individually, as families, as societies and as humanity. This universal philosophy, as you will quickly understand, has nothing to do with any particular religion. It is based on what is common to all religions. Whoever attempts to apply it in life will simply become a more effective follower of his own religion.
Henry Ramsey: Resonance of the Stars (44 pages)
There is nothing new under the sun except for our interpretations. Much of what is written here was learned and explained in different venues over the millennia. This present interpretation is enhanced with new knowledge gained by scientists and physicists exploring the makeup and workings of the cosmos. We now understand, for example, in Quantum Physics, that all existence is made up of quanta or energy with potential. We are also stretching our minds around the concept that it is by and through the observations of life, which causes the physical world to manifest.
Kristin S. Kopp: The Quantum Power Code (42 pages)
If you've been a student of manifestation, success or mind power, you may have noticed that leaders say the same thing. What we think about comes about. If you've been a student of any world religion or philosophy you may have noticed that leaders say the same thing. As above, so below. If you've been a student of mystical shamans or modern quantum physics you may have noticed that leaders say the same thing. All is one. Today, leaders in all arenas of life are saying the same thing. This was also the fundamental conclusion of leaders around the world at the beginning of understanding. Ancient religions, philosophies and reasoned viewpoints about our life on earth all say the same thing...
Jason Randhawa: New Age 101 (23 pages)
New Agers are very different people. They do not simply follow a set of beliefs that they are born into. Instead, they consciously pick and choose beliefs and ideas that feel good to them. They try to take nothing for granted; they actually understand what they believe and why they believe it. New age people are fascinated by the infinite possibilities of each individual and of all humankind. We are aware that we are infinite beings with unlimited capacities. We don't give our infinite power away (to other people, ideas, etc...).
Silvia Hartmann & Ananga Sivyer: Our Dimensions - Scripts for Transformation (118 pages) and accompanying MP3 download: Ice River (7.7 MB - for activating one's psychic circuitry)
The HypnoDreams are a challenge, there is no doubt about that. They ask us to rise, to expand, to think differently and to become aware that we can feel differently. They call to our creativity and our personal intelligence, and sometimes they even touch at the barriers of where we thought we could not go further, did not want to go further. And yet we do – because we are.
Bill Cozzolino: The Nuts & Bolts of Meditation (59 pages)
Dr. Tomio Hirai reports that Zen meditators are able to alter Alpha/Theta frequency according to their depth of meditation. According to Dr. Hirai, "Meditation is not merely a state between mental stability and sleep, but a condition in which the mind operates at the optimum. In this condition the person is relaxed but ready to accept and respond positively to any stimulus that may reach him."
Angels of Light Fellowship: Meditation for Soul Communion (28 pages)
Prayer is asking, honoring, respecting, praising. Meditation is an extension to prayer. Meditation is listening, sensing our true connection with SPIRIT! These Lessons are designed to be used over a 13 week period to introduce you to a process commonly called meditation and to understand how the practice of meditation allows you to receive clearer inner guidance in all your life's activities.
Wallace Wattles & Henry Drummond: A New Christ - Jesus: The Man and His Works (125 pages)
Here we cannot stay. Our very existence demands that we go forward or backward. Life is not static. Change and movement are in the picture for all of us. Today we are moving into that next great forward step, from self-consciousness to God-consciousness. We are beginning to understand that we must lose ourselves, lose our egocentric occupation, throw wide the bar, give our lives away, and get into a higher consciousness where we know that none of us can live without the others.
Patrick Gallivan: Yeshu'a - A Novel of a Bibical Journey East by the Master Jesus (172 pgs)
Whilst this book is basically a novel chronicling the life of Jesus’ so-called lost years, it contains many truths that have long been forgotten or seriously ignored. However, a great deal has already been written about His life in sources other than Christian. The Master Jesus is revered by all religions, and has joined the ranks of the ten Celestial Avatars, who have come to assist Mankind throughout history; e.g. Malseini, Rama, Krishna, and now Kalki, in His triple incarnations as Sai. Online version.
Patrick Gallivan: He Has Come: The Lord Sathya Sai Baba (108 pages)
This book is about God, and the regular appearances He makes amongst us, whenever there is discord upon the Earth; He comes to help and uplift Mankind. God manifests in a human form so that we may identify with Him, and relate to His teachings. In the past He manifested as Rama, as Krishna, as Buddha, Zoroaster, Jesus, Mohammad, and many others. Indeed, as all the great deities revered by the major religions today. Now, we have Him with us once again upon the Earth, this time in the triple incarnations of Sai. Let me tell you about Sri Sathya Sai Baba.
Vladimir Antonov: The Teaching of Sathya Sai Baba (15 pages)
He does not say that His Teaching is new. This Teaching is just one more manifestation, for these particular conditions on the Earth, of One Divine Teaching, which God constantly repeats through His Messengers. This Teaching is called in Sanskrit Sanathana Dharma — the Eternal Law. "Sanathana Dharma is the mother of all religions, all ethical codes, and all laws of the universe," says Sathya Sai Baba.
Tim Stone: The Love - Evolution to Eternity (304 pages)
'The Love' attempts to answer some of the more challenging questions that confront humanity and therefore predict the prospects of future civilizations, and will also provide answers to the equation of evolution and trace our path from the beginning of time to the distant future. Subsequently we need to understand where are we from, what are we, who are we, why are we here and where are we going.
I was recently introduced to an amazing book called The Kybalion, originally published in 1908 by The Yogi Publication Society. The book is the key to unlocking the mysterious ancient teachings of Hermes, the God of Wisdom of ancient Greece. Hermes is also known in ancient Egypt as Thoth, and is reputed to be the father of science, mathematics, astronomy, language and alchemy
This book is a study of basic hermetic teachings that outlines an ageless wisdom. In ancient times (and even today) these teachings were not understood by the lay person, but were readily understood by students, after the axioms and principles had been explained and exemplified by the Hermetic Initiates and Masters. The ancient mystery schools presented mythological stories that were understood only literally by the majority; but those who were prepared for deeper understanding were initiated into the true meaning and the allegorical significance of the myths. The line passed from Egypt to Greece, to the Gnostics and secret fraternities. The inner truths unfortunately passed by the orthodox religions and sciences, who - in order to maintain their power structures - really did not want to know
The book contains Hermes' famous 7 Spiritual Laws that, once understood, opens the door to personal transformation as well as happiness, good health and wealth. Without the explanation given in this book, it is difficult for the lay person to fully understand its secrets to transmute lead (gross mind) into gold (enlightened mind). It's in PDF format for download at no cost... The Kybalion
More Spiritual Growth PDF Downloads for you...
- The Messiah Seed by Story Waters
- Twenty Important Spiritual Instructions by Sri Swami Chidananda
- Being the Change: A Spiritual Short Story by Jason Randhawa.
- Preparing for Ascension by Mary Mageau.
- Our Chakra System: A Portal to Interdimensional Consciousness by Mary Mageau.
- 25 Ways to Easily and Effectively Raise Your Vibrations
- Living Life As A Question - by Nirmala
- Meditation for Global Peace
- Lessons of Life - by Adebola A. Oni
- Revealed: Three Master Keys to The Secret by Andrea Conway.
- Self-Realization: It's Meaning and Method by Sri Swami Krishnanand
- The Milk Is White by Ian Gardner
- Awakening the Third Eye - by Samuel Sagan
- Inspired Talks - by Vivekananda
- The Power of Now, A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment - by Eckhart Tolle
- The Art of Power - by Thich Nhat Hanh
- 10 Commandments - Secrets of Spiritual Growth by Emanuel Swedenborg
- 10 Ways to Connect to Spirit by Lisa Hutchison
- 21 Days of Inspiration by The Chopra Center
- A Brief Insight to Buddhism by Lynn Claridge
- A Course in Miracles
- A New Way of Living by Roy Posner
- A Scientist Explores Spirit - Biography of Emanuel Swedenborg by George Dole
- A Thoughtful Soul by Emanuel Swedenborg
- A Spiritual Life by Ong Tienn Kwan
- A Survey of the Paths of Tibetan Buddhism by Dalai Lama
- On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are by Alan Watts
- The Alchemical Woman - A Handbook for Everyday Soulwork by Catherine W. Davidson
- True Stories of Angellic Encounters by Zsusana Summer
- Appearance and Reality by F.H. Bradley
- Astral Projection: Amazing Journeys Outside Your Body by Abhishck Agarwal
- Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramhansa Yogananda
- Awakening Your Soul by Fred Alan Wolf
- Awakening Your Soul by Fred Allen Wolf
- Awakening the Third Eye by Samuel Sagan
- Awareness: An Owner's Manual by Katherine Murray
- 7 Awareness-Provoking Experiences
- Beautiful Calm by Ananga Sivyer
- Become Your Higher Self
- Beyond No Self by Nirmala
- Tales of Power by Carlos Castaneda
- Some Collected Works by Dr. Roberto Assagioli
- Cosmos of the Soul by Michele Doucette
- Daily OM by Madisyn Taylor
- Yoga Lessons for Developing Spiritual Consciousness by Swamie A.P. Mukerji
- Developing Your Intuition by Talula Cartwright
- Development of Psychic Powers by Melita Denning & Osbourne Phillips
- Dive Into the Divine Feminine Flow by Pernilla Lillarose
- Does God Exist? by United Church of God
- Ego, Attachment & Liberation by Lama Yeshe
- Inner Keys for Higher Consciousness by Roy Posner
- Fiction of the Self by Ronald Siegel
- Follow The Yellow Brick Road - A Journey in Consciousness by Owen Waters
- Freedom of the Spirit - Four Powerful Steps to Spiritual Freedom by Owen Waters
- Freedom Through Not Knowing by Stephen Batchelor
- Fundamentals of Dzogchen Meditation by Alexander Berzin
- Gnosticism: Origins, Belief and Modern Tendencies by Borce T. Gjorgjievski
- A Simple Guide to Inner Peace by Joseph Bernard
- History of Mysticism by Swami Abhayannanda
- Holotropic Paradigm: Healing Our Deepest Wounds by Stanislav Grof
- The Doors of Perception by Aldous Huxley
- In Search of Ourselves by David D. Stoddard
- Diary Downloads by Jasmuheen
- A Depth of Beginning: Notes on Kabbalah by Colin Low
- Karma Yoga by Swami Vivekananda
- Kundalini & Yantr by David Edwin Hill
- Kundalini - The Secret of Yoga by Gopi Krishna
- The Lessons of Life by Abedola A. Oni
- Let Your Goddess Grow by Charlene M. Proctor
- Lifting the Veil
- Joe & the Magic Donut by Caspar L.P. Pompe
- Mahamudra for the Modern World by Reginald A. Ray
- The Voice: A Mythological Guide to Lightworker Service by Maurice Turmel
- Meeting the Mystery: Exploring the Aware Presence at the Heart of All Life by Nirmala
- Message of Spirit: A Manual for Your Mind by Amy Biddle
- Mystic Secrets Revealed by Edwin Harkness Spina
- Natural Awakening: Guide for Sharing Nondual Awareness by Peter Fenner
- No Time for Karma: Stepping Off the Wheel of Pain and Struggle by Paxton Robey
- One Hundred and One Extraordinary, Everyday Miracles by Kim Loftis
- The Grass Grows By Itself - Talks on Zen by Osho
- Our Chakra System by Mary Mageau
- Preparing for Ascension by Mary Mageau
- Practicing the Power of Now by Ekhart Tolle
- Psychic Skills Exploration by Christin Snyder
- Quotations for Enlightenment complied by Donald G. Carty
- Reconnecting to Self for Healing and Wellbeing by Eric Pearl
- Reflections on Jesus by White Eagle & Silver Birch
- Regeneration: Spiritual Growth and How it Works by Emanuel Swedenborg
- Sacred Feminine Awakening: The Emergence of Compassion by Misa Hopkins
- Waking Up: A Guide to Spirituality Without Religion by Sam Harris
- Secret of the Golden Flower by Lu Tzu
- Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P. Hall
- Secrets of Meditation by J. Donald Walters
- Swedenborg's Theory of Consciousness by Douglas Taylor
- Self-Improvement is Not Self-Realization by Dorothy Hunt
- The Quantum Physical Communication Between The Self and The Soul by Fred Alan Wolf
- Soul Awakening: Spirituality Made Simple by Owen Waters
- Talks with Sri Mahana Maharshi by Sri Ramanasramam
- Law of Attraction & Synchronicity Diagram by Aron Murakami
- Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu
- The Book of Light by Dr. Michael Sharp
- The Essene Tradition Across the Ages by Rev. Guilhelm Raphael
- The Fourth Way by P. D. Ouspensky
- The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins
- The Great Awakening by Dr. Michael Sharp
- The Intimate Life: Awakening to Spiritual Essence in Yourself and Others by Judith Blackstone
- The Lucid Tonight Report by William Ember
- The Map to Our Responsive Universe by Boni Lonnasburry
- The Mystery Experience - A Revolutionary Approach to Spiritual Awakening by Tim Freke
- The Open Secret by Tony Parsons
- The Peaceful Stillness of the Silent Mind by Lama Leshe
- The Perennial Tradition by Norman D. Livergood
- The Quantum Power Code by Kristin S. Kopp
- The Secret of Life: Cosmic Rays and Vital Radiations by Georges Lakhovsky
- The Spirits' Book by Allen Kardec
- The Tibetan Book of the Dead translation by Lama Kazi Dawa-Samdup
- The Way to the Light by The Guides
- Thiaoouba Prophecy (Abduction to the 9th Planet) by Michel Desmarquet
- Toward Enlightened Religion by Living Love Fellowship
- The Vibration Elevation Formulas by Anisa Aven
- Walking in Zen, Sitting in Zen by Osho
- What About Now? - Reminders for Being in the Moment by Gina Lake
- What is Mindfullness? by Shinzen Young
- Where is God? by D.R. Sharma
- Who You Really Are by Richard D. Blackstone
- Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind by Shunryu Suzuki
- Trans4mind Publications (15 PDFs)
- Abundance & Success (65 PDFs)
- Afterlife & Spiritualism (20 PDFs)
- Communication & Relationships (60 PDF)
- Child Development & Parenting (12 PDF)
- Emotional Intelligence & Healing (15 PDF)
- Health & Fitness (100 PDF)
- Inspiration (20 PDF)
- Leadership (12 PDF)
- Life Purpose (10 PDFs)
- Meditation (7 PDFs)
- Mind Power (66 PDFs)
- Motivation & Goals (20 PDFs)
- Personal Growth (80 PDFs)
- Power of Love (15 PDFs)
- Self Help Classics (40 PDFs)
- Spiritual Growth (180 PDFs)
- Transformation Collection (120 PDFs)
- Worldview & Mysteries (60 PDFs)
Two profoundly helpful books by the founders of Trans4mind:
Two profoundly helpful books by the founders of Trans4mind:
Unfold Your Wings and Watch Life Take Off, by Wallace Huey
Daring to Be Yourself, by Peter Shepherd