Communication & Relationships
Azriel Winnett: How to Build Relationships That Stick (81 pages)
A little imagination and creativity can go a long way towards resolving interpersonal conflicts. Equally applicable is is the power of "win-win" strategies. We already hear so much about this among people doing business on the Internet, and the time is past due that we begin talking more about "win-win" also in human relationships – not for the sake of petty personal advantage, but to bring more happiness into all our lives.
Susie and Otto Collins: 7 Keys to Creating a Great Relationship (20 pages)
We all like that adrenaline rush--that high--that we experience when we begin a new relationship that holds great promise. Susie and Otto Collins believe it's not only possible to feel this rush at the beginning of a new relationship but it is also possible in an existing relationship when both partners consciously decide they want to improve their relationship. Here's how. This material is part of the excellent Communication Magic ecourse.
Henk Schram: General Perspective on Relationships (22 pages)
One of the most profound ways in which experiences and perspectives and thus 'opportunities for growth and evolution' are put right smack in our faces, is through the people we meet and the relationships that we engage in. You see, any person that comes into your life is a mirror reflection of an aspect of yourself. They're showing you something that you need to be aware of at that point in your life, for whatever reason that may be.
Gay & Kathlyn Hendricks: How to Get Free of Jealousy in Your Close Relationships (5 pg)
The only way to handle jealousy in the real world of relationships is to shift your state of consciousness so that you can see jealousy for what it really is beneath the surface.
Gay & Kathlyn Hendricks: The First Ten Seconds : How To Make A Genuine Connection With Someone You're Attracted To (16 pages)
A non-manipulative approach that eliminates the possibility that you'll be rejected, frees you from awkward feelings, lets you connect on a deep level and maximizes your chances of intimacy.
Michael Lee: 21 Powerful Ways to Persuade People to do What You Want (45 pages)
Thousands of satisfied customers, including sales experts and self-improvement authorities, are raving about how Michael Lee's techniques have dramatically helped them in almost every aspect of their life. Lots of them for free in this report!
Peter Shepherd: Communication & Relationships Course (39 pages)
Your relationships with other people have a great impact upon every aspect of your life. The essence of relationships is communication; and yet, even between people who care deeply for each other, communication sometimes becomes blocked. We cannot put our feelings into words. Our partner speaks but we do not hear. We stare helplessly across an abyss of silence, or in frustration we hurl attacks that drive us further apart. Work on communication skills helps us to break through these sorts of impasse. Online version.
Dennis Rivers: The Seven Challenges - A Workbook and Reader about Communicating More Cooperatively (104 pages)
This workbook proposes seven ways to guide your conversations in directions that are more satisfying for both you and your conversation partners. I have selected these suggestions from the work of a wide range of communication teachers, therapists and researchers in many fields. While these seven skills are not all a person needs to know about talking, listening and resolving conflicts, I believe they are a large and worthwhile chunk of it, and a great place to begin.
Stephen James Joyce: Teaching an Anthill to Fetch - Developing Collaborative Intelligence @ Work (64 pages - excerpt from book)
In the environment we live in today, never has our ability to "pull together" been more important or more challenged. Developing ways of collaborating becomes a game everyone needs to play. Collaborative Intelligence (or CQ) exists in all groups and is defined as the harnessed intelligence and energy of networks of people. Stephen Joyce clearly points out the barriers to collaboration and offers practical exercises to overcome them. It's a must-read if you're working with others toward a worthwhile goal. Buy at Amazon.com.
Free Relationship eBooks from Inspir3.com
Download: Rebuild and Deepen Trust in Your Relationship (9 pages).
Download: Unique Ways to Reconnect With Your Partner (12 pages).
Download: Mindful Loving (16 pages).
Joshua Uebergang: Fearlessly Communicating and Talking with Confidence (15 pages)
I'm going to start off by telling you about the problems I had in communicating confidently. I haven't seen much variation between people who lack confidence when talking with others so if you're short in the confidence department or just want to have more confidence in your conversations, you'll definitely be able to relate and learn from my experience. You do not need to go through life lacking confidence and feeling dominated by others and situations.
David Richo: Human Becoming: Practical Steps to Self-Respect & Compassionate Relationships (90 pages)
I present a collection of excerpts from my books and manuscripts: practical steps we can take to grow in self-respect and compassionate relating and thereby become more richly human. These essays are arranged in the order in which they are meant to be worked with. Each reader can decide what fits for him or her and what the best pacing may be for each practice. I am hoping that some or all of the suggestions will become second nature and that your life will thereby become lighter. Then perhaps the light in ourselves may become a light for others.
Dorothy Thompson: 101 Facts You Never Knew About Soul Mates (21 pages)
While the statistics may be unsettling, leading you to feel that relationships just aren't worth all the emotional stress, the facts will show you that achieving a harmonious and happy relationship is not that hard once you are enlightened to the real world of soul mates. It is my hope that after reading this e-book, you will understand what soul mates are really all about and can use this information towards finding happiness within your own relationships.
Kacper M. Postawski: 101 Ways to Build Happy, Lasting Relationships (24 pages)
The fact is that relationships, whether dating or married, are hard. Things do not always go perfectly, fighting does occur, and it takes a 100% commitment from both parties to make it a success. But healthy and long-lasting relationships are definitely possible and proven by many people. There are hundreds of things you can do to better your relationship. To help get you headed in the right direction, we have chosen 101 ways to build, strengthen, and enhance your relationship.
More Communication & Relationships PDF Downloads for you...
- The Seven Challenges - A Workbook and Reader about Communicating More Cooperatively by Dennis Rivers
- Secrets of a Happy Marriage Revealed
- Crucial Conversations - Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High - by Kerry Patterson
- The Art of Public Speaking - by Stephen E. Lucas
- 10 Deadly Relationship Mistakes by Marius Panzarella
- 50 Ways to Show Your Love
- The Coaching Habit by Michael Bungay Stanier
- Compassionate Communication by John Cunningham
- Connecting with Others by John C. Maxwell
- Crucial Conversations by Kerry Patterson
- Drive Woman Wild in Bed
- Effective Communication by Mental Illness Fellowship
- Exploring Forgiveness by Robert D. Enright & Joanna North
- From Breakup to Breakthrough by Pernilla Lillarose
- Get People to Like You by Rebecca Marina
- Get Rid of Jealousy by Gay & Kathleen Hendricks
- How to Get Your Ex Back
- How to Help Your Child
- Human Becoming by Dennis Rivers
- Kama Sutra
- 24 Tips for a Great Relationship by Laurie Weiss
- Lesbian Relationships by Kali Munro
- Listening Attentively by Dr. Tony Alessandra
- Overcome Fear of Public Speaking
- Positive Parenting by B.K. Narayan & Preeti Narayan
- Public Speaking Extraordinaire - Session #1 Eliminate Stage Fright
- Public Speaking Extraordinaire - Session #2 Goal Setting
- Public Speaking Extraordinaire - Session #3 Become Extraordinaire
- Radical Forgiveness by Colin C. Tipping
- Reflections for a Bride by Winsome Smith
- Tips for Husbands and Wives by Reina Gamett
- Relationships by Kali Munro
- Secret Life of Love & Sex by Terence Watts
- Secrets of Dating by Ann Newey
- Spiritual Partnership by Susan Page
- Spiritual Sexuality by Elizabeth K. Ullery
- Secrets of a Happy Marriage Revealed by Authorxxx
- Sexual Abuse by Kali Munro
- Sexual Secrets by Nik Douglas & Penny Slinger
- Stories of the Heart by Rick Beneteau
- TED Talks - Guide to Public Speaking by Chris Anderson
- The Geometry of Dialogue - Understanding Interpersonal Communication by Dennis Rivers
- The Seven Challenges - Communicating More Cooperatively by Dennis Rivers
- Trans4mind Publications (15 PDFs)
- Abundance & Success (65 PDFs)
- Afterlife & Spiritualism (20 PDFs)
- Communication & Relationships (60 PDF)
- Child Development & Parenting (12 PDF)
- Emotional Intelligence & Healing (15 PDF)
- Health & Fitness (100 PDF)
- Inspiration (20 PDF)
- Leadership (12 PDF)
- Life Purpose (10 PDFs)
- Meditation (7 PDFs)
- Mind Power (66 PDFs)
- Motivation & Goals (20 PDFs)
- Personal Growth (80 PDFs)
- Power of Love (15 PDFs)
- Self Help Classics (40 PDFs)
- Spiritual Growth (180 PDFs)
- Transformation Collection (120 PDFs)
- Worldview & Mysteries (60 PDFs)
Two profoundly helpful books by the founders of Trans4mind:
Unfold Your Wings and Watch Life Take Off, by Wallace Huey
Daring to Be Yourself, by Peter Shepherd