Hypnosis Downloads help you to change your mind-set, so that you can get past the self-erected barriers in your thinking, overcome your fears, and adopt effective new strategies to transform your life. How can we help you?
Search now on an issue that concerns you...
Here's a collection of transformative
ebooks to turn your life around...
- "Gratitude, Humility, Charity" by Deborah Bee
Please freely distribute this ebook through social media, email lists, websites, blogs... The author wishes this message to be freely distributed as widely as possible!
- "A Flower Unfolds: - The Inspirational Teachings in verse from Kwan Yin, Bodhisattva of Mercy and Compassion.
- "The Love: Evolution to Eternity" by Tim Stone - "The Love is a book of dreams which will hopefully inspire love, faith, happiness and wisdom."
- "A New Christ" by Wallace Wattles and Henry Drummond - The Man and His Works, A New World In The Making
- "As A Man Thinketh" by James Allen - This timeless classic was partly responsible for the launch of an entire self-improvment industry.
- "The Power Of Concentration" by Theron Q. Dumont - 20 Amazing Lessons on The Power of Concentration.
- "The Nuts and Bolts of Meditation" by Bill Cozzolino - Unleash Your Quantum Brain
- "Game Of Life and How to Play It" by Florence Scovel Shinn - An immensley popular manual of easy-to-use ideas and techniques that teach how we can create the happiness we want by aligning our thoughts and words with the perfect good that resides divinely within us.
- "How and When to Be Your Own Doctor" by Dr. Isabell A. Moser - The Purpose of this book is to educate the general public about the virtues of natural medecine and to encourage the next generation of natural healers.
- "Human Becoming" by David Richo - Practical Steps to Self-Respect and Compassionate Relationships
- "Meditation: The Inward Journey" by Blair Lewis
- "A Positive Attitude" by Dan Auito: A short, wonderful, incredibly easy-to-read ebook!
- "Kevala Natural Living Guide" - 100 tips on how to live a happier, healthier and more conscious lifestyle
- "The Law of Success" by Napoleon Hill - The timeless classic in sixteen lessons. Which taught, for the first time in the history of the world, the true philosophy on which all personal success is built.
- "The Seven Challenges - A Workbook and Reader about Communicating More Cooperatively" by Dennis Rivers - a structured intensive, exploration of seven challenging skills for a lifetime of better communication in work, family, friendship, and community.
- "The Messiah Seed" by Story Waters - Seven sample Messiah Seeds drawn from The Messiah Seed Volume I, plus the article: 'How The Universe Totally Supports You'
- "Natural Nutrition Now" by Samantha Flower - A Simple Guide to Healthy Eating
- "The Astonishing Power of Gratitude" by Wes Hopper - How to fix the 5 big mistakes that keep you from putting gratitude to work for you.
- "The Story of My Life" by Helen Keller - What would happen if, you could turn every struggle into a victory?
- "School of Out-of-Body Travel" by Michael Raduga - A Practical Guidebook
- "Living Life As A Question by Nirmala" - A compilation of talks given in satsang by Nirmala from 2002-2004 in North America. Satsang is a Sanskrit word meaning "gathering for the truth." This truth does not refer to any particular dogma but rather to the truth of who the you are, the truth of your Being.
- "Success In Life - A Young Person's Guide" - This book for teenagers consists of the teachings of Sri Swami Chidananda that will help young people get to know the best of Hindu culture and how to imbibe them.
- "Twenty Important Spiritual Instructions" by Sri Swami Chidananda - A series of talks on Gurudev's Twenty Important Spiritual Instructions.
- "Being the Change: A Spiritual Short Story" by Jason Randhawa.
- "Preparing for Ascension" - An Interactive Study Course by Mary Mageau.
- "Our Chakra System: A Portal to Interdimensional Consciousness" by Mary Mageau.
- "25 Ways to Easily and Effectively Raise Your Vibrations" - Mini Report
- "Meditation for Global Peace"
- "The Gateless Gate" - This classic Zen Buddhist collection of 49 koans with commentary by Mumon; it was originally published in 1934.
- "Becoming Unstoppable" - Mini Report by Paul Myers.
- "A Life on Fire" - Interviews with nine different legends in the area of self-growth.
- "Inspiring Thoughts" - contains the poems and short quotations from the inspiring works of various gifted writers both from the West and the East.
- "Lessons of Life" - contains the lessons that the author Adebola A. Oni has learnt during the experience of life. Subjects covered include faith, imagination, learning and God.
- "Revealed: Three Master Keys to The Secret" - this Mini Report is written by Andrea Conway who is a professional marketing consultant, Law of Attraction certified life coach, teacher, and writer.
- "Beginners Guide to Lucid Dreaming" - Lucid Dreaming is a psychic ability that you can develop. This ebook briefly explains dreams, and then goes into detail on techniques for lucid dreaming and other relevant information.
- "Self-Realization: It's Meaning and Method" by Sri Swami Krishnanand
- "99 Quick Tips for Success"
- "Zen to Done: The Ultimate Simple Productivity System" by Leo Babauta
- "The Milk Is White" by Ian Gardner
Two profoundly helpful books by the founders of Trans4mind:
Unfold Your Wings and Watch Life Take Off, by Wallace Huey
This book offers you the opportunity to learn from setbacks and move forward, increase creativity, understand relationships, heal emotional pain and find your life's purpose.
Daring to Be Yourself, by Peter Shepherd
Become more clear about your own identity, how your beliefs shape your life experience, what you want in life, and how to consciously transform your life for the better.