Trans4mind eBook Collection
Free to download in PDF Format
You can open the PDFs directly in your browser provided it has the Adobe Reader plug-in, or alternatively, right-click on the download link and choose to save the file to your desktop or download directory...
Copyright is retained by the original authors. Your copy is for personal use only, unless the right to freely distribute is explicitly stated in the ebook
Peter Shepherd: The Way Forward (PDF download - 12 pages)|
The current years are felt by many to be a turning point in the consciousness of humanity. Make or break. Some expect great things to just happen, to come upon us as if "from above" like an act of God. However, I feel this is an unenlightened view of the nature of God and of ourselves. God is love and God lives within us, each and every single one of us. The turn-around in consciousness - a spiritual awakening - will need to come from within us. It is a change that we can create - and this is the time.
Peter Shepherd: Transforming the Mind (275 pages)|
We are born in a body with animal instincts, we carry the baggage of past lives (it seems) and to add to this we develop survival solutions upon the lines of our racial culture, and according to our particular upbringing and experiences. This is a complex and tangled mixture but it is possible to separate out these strands and to find our true identity. With this knowledge we can transform our minds - and that is the prerequisite to fundamental change for the better. Online version.
Peter Shepherd: The Positive Approach (30 lesson personal growth course) (97 pages)|
A 30-lesson home-study course to help you become more clear about your own identity, what you want in life - your life vision - and how to consciously transform your life for the better. You will learn how your beliefs shape your life experience and become aware of exactly how you are creating your reality. Each of these lessons includes a practical element that you can apply during the week, so your life can genuinely start to improve and you make real progress toward manifesting your vision. Online version.
Peter Shepherd: The New Life Course (226 pages)|
It is possible to find out what your true goals in life are and to attain those goals. It is possible to recognize what your problems really are and to fix those problems for good. Unlimited possibilities then open up for you. Most of us struggle on. We do everything bar change our minds. Only a few realize that the path of improvement means changing ourselves. Those who have this realization - and act on it - gain what others can only dream about. All you have to lose is whatever stands in your way. Nothing will change unless you do. This free course will be a big help for you.
Peter Shepherd: Optimum Nutrition: Medicine of the Future (80 p.)
The subject of nutrition is massively wide and deep. There is so much to know and so many seemingly contradictory theories on the subject of nutrition and its relationship with human physiology and mental function. Most people, even (or perhaps especially) when partly informed by means of articles on the subject in magazines, etc., find they are confused. The purpose of this ebook is to provide a clear explanation of the basic principles of nutrition and its effect upon your health. Online version.
Peter Shepherd: Communication & Relationships Course (39 pages)
Your relationships with other people have a great impact upon every aspect of your life. The essence of relationships is communication; and yet, even between people who care deeply for each other, communication sometimes becomes blocked. We cannot put our feelings into words. Our partner speaks but we do not hear. We stare helplessly across an abyss of silence, or in frustration we hurl attacks that drive us further apart. Work on communication skills helps us to break through these sorts of impasse. Online version.
Peter Shepherd: Emotional Intelligence (64 pages)
Emotions are the primary source of human energy, aspiration and drive, activating our innermost feelings and purpose in life, and transforming them from things we think about, to values we live. The key factor is the way that we interpret our circumstances, based on our prior experiences and belief system, to either respond reactively like a stimulus-response machine with an emotion that is outside our control and may be inappropriate and self-defeating, or to respond proactively with self-determined responsibility - and freedom of choice. Online version.
Peter Shepherd: Words of Wisdom (Inspirational Quotes) (77 pages)
Here are 1000 or so of my favorite quotes. These insights can inspire us to awaken and see the world differently, with new motivation and possibilities for success. Choose one each day and see how it applies; if it works out, make it part of your world view. Online version.
Ken Ward: Mind Mastery: A Toolbox for Mind Change (265 pages)
You are the master of your world and you have made it what it is. Whatever happens to you – anything – is what you have created. Whatever you have created – notice now the wonder of achievement – whether you view your life as good, bad or so-so, you have made it how it is. You don't, for example, catch "a lack of confidence," you make it! You do this by how you think, by what you believe and by what you do and feel. Download also the accompanying volume: Mind Changing Techniques (79 pages). More from Ken Ward at Freeing the Mind.
Maurice Turmel, PhD: Self-Help Secrets Revealed (67 pages)|
Who should use this self-help guide?
• Anyone who wants to learn about their self, and their place in the world!
• Anyone who would rather be happy, than right!
• Anyone who wants to grow, to be more creative, alive, on fire, and excited about their life!
• Anyone who wants more love, prosperity, self-esteem, personal growth, relationship happiness, success and freedom to express themselves and all their gifts.
• Anyone who believes they are here for a purpose and wishes to live that purpose!
• Anyone who's goal is to take charge of their life and master the circumstances affecting them.
• Anyone who believes they create their own reality and wants to grow into the person they are meant to be!
• Anyone who gets excited when learning new things, especially about their 'self' and why they are here!
|Know Your Own Mind: Personality Questionnaire (164 pages)|
This personality test, which is based on the well-proven Eysenck Personality Questionnaire, provides the tools for a wide-ranging analysis of your personality, so you can know yourself better. Covering the areas of Introversion/extroversion, Emotional Stability, Determinism, Sexuality and Social & Political Attitudes, it will help you see yourself - your mental, emotional and behavioral strengths and weaknesses - in a more objective light. It is an ideal starting point for personal development. Also available to download in Word format. Online version.
Three free PDFs full of must-know information by Bill Harris:
- #1: The Holosync Solution: An Introduction (7 pages)
- #2: How the Holosync Technology Works (6 pages)
- #3: The Scientific Research Behind Holosync (13 pages)
Plus a nice set of all-round personal development PDFs for you!
- Boost Your Confidence - How to Succeed at Being Yourself
- Goal Realization Made Easy - Your Guidebook to Lasting Happiness
- I Can, Therefore I Will - Unleashing the Full Potentials of Your Mind
- Secrets of a Happy Marriage Revealed
- Inside the Minds of Winners
- How to Manage & Conquer Depression
- The Obesity Terminator - Guide to Getting Rid of Excessive Body Fats
- Sweet Sleep Right Now - Bedtime Tips for a Sound and Restful Sleep
- The Speed Reading Monster Course
- Your Basic Guide To Acing ANY Job Interview
- The Ultimate Time Management Guide
- Heal Yourself
- 6 Secrets to Startup Success - by John Bradberry
- 12 Rules for Life - An Antidote to Chaos - by Jordan B. Peterson
- 21 Days of Inspiration - The Chopra Center
- 75 Greatest Motivational Stories Ever Told!
- 100 Great Business Ideas - by Jeremy Kourdi
- 100 Ways to Motivate Others - by Steve Chandler
- 101 Ways to Build a Successful Network Marketing Business - by Andrew Griffiths
- 500 Inspiring Quotations - complied by Radharaman Agarwal
- Awaken the Giant Within - by Anthony Robbins
- Awakening the Third Eye - by Samuel Sagan
- Blink - The Power of Thinking Without Thinking - by Malcolm Gladwell
- The 80-20 Principle - Achieving More With Less - by Richard Koch
- Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life - by Brian Tracy
- Creating a Successful Leadership Style - by Charles Bonnici and Bruce Cooper
- Confidence - How To Sell Yourself - by Arch Lustberg
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - by Stephen R. Covey
- Creativity and Problem Solving - by Arthur B. VanGundy
- Crucial Conversations - Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High - by Kerry Patterson
- Elon Musk - Tesla, Space X, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future - by Ashlee Vance
- Fit Over 40 - by Jon Benson & Tom Venuto
- Getting Things Done - by David Allen
- How To Change Your Life Around In 30 Days - by Ulrike Haupt (Abram-Hicks Workshops)
- How to Win Every Argument by Madsen Pirie
- How to win Friends and Influence People - by Dale Carnagie
- How To Write A Business Plan - by Mike McKeever
- How Successful People Think - by John C. Maxwell
- Excuses Begone - by Wayne Dyer
- Inspiration to Live Your Magic (75 Inspiring Biographies) - by Larry Anderson
- Inspire Talks - by Vivekananda
- Law of Success - by Napoleon Hill
- Mindset - The New Psychology of Success - by Carol S. Dweck
- Motivate Like a CEO - by Suzanne Bates
- Motivating your Mind, Inspiring your Spirit
- How to Develop Perfect Memory - by Dominic O'Brien
- The Art and Craft of Problem Solving - by Paul Zeit
- Power Up Your Mind - Learn Faster, Work Smarter - by Bill Lucas
- Public Speaking - The Evolving Art - by Stephanie J. Coopman
- Rich Dad Poor Dad - by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- The Rules of Work - by Richard Templar
- The Purpose Driven Life - What on Earth Am I Here For? - by Rick Warren
- Secret Code of Success - by Noah St.John
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind - by T. Harv-Eker
- The Top101 Experts That Help Us Improve Our Lives - by David Riklan
- The Greatest Money Making Secret In History - by Joe Vitale
- Start Where You Are - A Guide to Compassionate Living - by Pema Chödrön
- Start With Why - by Simon Sinek
- Stunning Success - by Robin Sharma
- Make Yourself a Millionaire - by Charles C. Zhang
- Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude - by Napoleon Hill
- Talk Like A Winner - by Steve Nakamato
- The 8 Proven Secrets to Smart Success - by Peggy McColl
- The Art of Public Speaking - by Stephen E. Lucas
- The Coaching Habit - Say Less, Ask More - by Michael Bungay Stanier
- The First 90 Days - Critical Success Strategies for New Leaders - by Michael Watkins
- The Gifts of Imperfection - Embrace Who You Are - by Brené Brown
- The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life - by Hal Elrod
- The Power of Now, A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment - by Eckhart Tolle
- The Richest Man in Babylon - by George S. Clayson
- The Rules of Life - by Richard Templar
- The Top 101 Inspirational Movies - by David Riklan
- Success Principles - by Jack Canfield
- The Art of Power - by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Think and Grow Rich - by Napoleon Hill
- The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers - by Tim Ferris
- Your Life, Your Legacy - by Roger James Hamilton
- You Can Heal your Life - by Louise L. Hay
- You Can Win - by Shiv Khera
Two profoundly helpful books by the founders of Trans4mind:
Unfold Your Wings and Watch Life Take Off, by Wallace Huey
Daring to Be Yourself, by Peter Shepherd