Cultivate Life! Magazine #63
This issue contains:
Top Featured Article:
- Geoffrey J. Canavan: Start From Where You Are (online version)
Full chapter excerpt from the new book, See You on Venus, available in Kindle format at Amazon.com.
- Download and keep the above article as a stand-alone PDF ebook
- Download the free Cultivate Life! Feature eBooks Collection (PDF & ePub formats)
Cultivate Life Weekly Writers:
- Guy Finley: Discover the Greatness Within
- Chuck Gallozzi: Clearing Cognitive Cobwebs
- Beca Lewis: Three Habit Stories
- Steve Wickham: One Thousand Rejections
Cultivate Life Interview:
- Peter Shepherd interviewed by Mike Bundrant about the book, 'Daring to be Yourself'
An interview first published in the Healthy Times Newspaper in the Nov/Dec 2011 issue. Peter Shepherd describes the origin of the Trans4mind site and how he came to write, Daring to be Yourself. The interview covers topics such as the courage or risk it takes to be oneself, what are the core aspects of a self, the role of individuation, are we lacking rites of passage, and what ways we can grow as a person
Cultivate Life Extras:
- Carmine Gallo: Steve Jobs and the 7 Rules of Success
- Sean McKenzie: Healthy Cognitive Development and Global Wellbeing
- Joyce Shafer: Is There a Special Trick for Law of Attaction?
- Jahiel Yasha Kamhi: What Has Been Stopping You
- Annie Burnside: Grace and the Family
Cultivate Life Part Works:
PLEASE NOTE: The opinions expressed in any articles in this publication are those of the individual authors and may not necessarily by shared by the publishers of Cultivate Life! magazine.
Any financial or health advice given in Cultivate Life! magazine may not be right for your particular case and you should seek your own profession opinion before acting on said advice.
Copyright © — The publisher, authors and contributors reserve full copyright of their work as featured in Cultivate Life! magazine. No part of this publication may be copied or otherwise reproduced in any form or by any means without the written permission of the publisher.
Listen to this issue's Podcast: