Cultivate Life! Magazine #63
This issue contains:
- Geoffrey J. Canavan: Start From Where You Are (online version)
Full chapter excerpt from the new book, See You on Venus, available in Kindle format at Amazon.com.
- Download and keep the above article as a stand-alone PDF ebook
- Download the free Cultivate Life! Feature eBooks Collection (PDF & ePub formats)
- Guy Finley: Discover the Greatness Within
- Chuck Gallozzi: Clearing Cognitive Cobwebs
- Beca Lewis: Three Habit Stories
- Steve Wickham: One Thousand Rejections
- Peter Shepherd interviewed by Mike Bundrant about the book, 'Daring to be Yourself'
An interview first published in the Healthy Times Newspaper in the Nov/Dec 2011 issue. Peter Shepherd describes the origin of the Trans4mind site and how he came to write, Daring to be Yourself. The interview covers topics such as the courage or risk it takes to be oneself, what are the core aspects of a self, the role of individuation, are we lacking rites of passage, and what ways we can grow as a person
- Carmine Gallo: Steve Jobs and the 7 Rules of Success
- Sean McKenzie: Healthy Cognitive Development and Global Wellbeing
- Joyce Shafer: Is There a Special Trick for Law of Attaction?
- Jahiel Yasha Kamhi: What Has Been Stopping You
- Annie Burnside: Grace and the Family
Join the eLibrary:
Today we are adding the ebook, "The Motivation Companion"...
How would you like to get and stay motivated - even when you're in a slump - so you can reach your goals quicker and easier? Using these 77 powerful tactics, you'll be motivated to do anything you desire... like getting your projects done, getting fit and losing that weight, and eating better!
If you are a member you'll find this download - "The Motivation Companion eBook" - featured on the members-only World of Inspiration eLibrary homepage.
Join the World of Inspiration eLibrary today... only $15!
Check out the contents