Cultivate Life! Magazine #62
This issue contains:
- Joanne DiMaggio: Writing with the Muse
- Download and keep the above article as a stand-alone PDF ebook
- Download the free Cultivate Life! Feature eBooks Collection (PDF & ePub formats)
- Guy Finley: One Journey to the Divine
- Chuck Gallozzi: Saying Good-bye to Being Shy
- Beca Lewis: More Than Meets The Eye
- Steve Wickham: Catch-22 of Forgiveness
- Gabriella Kortsch: Seven Tips to Keep You Going...
- Rob McBride: Action to Thought
- Linda Sapadin: No: You're Not A Powerless Victim
- Owen Waters: Spirituality Made Simple
- What Is Spiritual Healing?
Click here to download the MP3
Join the eLibrary:
Today we are adding the ebook, "Spiritual Techniques for Healing the Body"...
Spiritual healing is the ability of your mind and soul to repair your ailments. These ailments are not limited mere physical wounds, but can also relate to mental illness and self esteem issues. Many modern day physicians invoke the idea of spiritual healing along with western medicine as a means to promote the health of their patients.
If you are a member you'll find this download - "Spiritual Techniques for Healing the Body" - featured on the members-only World of Inspiration eLibrary homepage.
Join the World of Inspiration eLibrary today... only $15!
Check out the contents