Cultivate Life! Magazine #61
This issue contains:
- Peter Shepherd: True or False? The Light of Insight
- Download and keep the above article as a stand-alone PDF ebook
- Download the free Cultivate Life! Feature eBooks Collection (PDF & ePub formats)
- Guy Finley: Plant the Seeds of a New Self
- Chuck Gallozzi: Clearing Cognitive Cobwebs - The Overconfidence Bias
- Beca Lewis: Live Free
- Steve Wickham: The Unique Strength of Gentleness
- Jahiel Yasha Kamhi: Prerequisites for success
- Stephanie Marston: Learn to Listen
- Tim Ong: How to Make the Right Decision... the Spiritual Way
- Sushil Baboo: The Feeling of Emptiness
- Philip Humbert: How to Thrive in Changing Times
- Marlene Buffa: What the Wizard has for You
- Habit Reconstruction Project: In With The Good Out With The Bad
Click here to download the MP3
Join the eLibrary:
Today we are adding the ebook, "Habit Reconstruction Project"...
Few matters are harder than kicking bad habits or formulating more positive ones. However it's definitely worth the effort. Bad habits like smoking, gluttony or self-criticism abbreviates lives and lead to underachievement, and unsuccessful tries to alter them lower self-respect. If you want to skyrocket your success with business and improve your overall life, you need to have a look at Habit Reconstruction Project!
If you are a member you'll find this download - "Habit Reconstruction Project" - featured on the members-only World of Inspiration eLibrary homepage.
Join the World of Inspiration eLibrary today... only $15!
Check out the contents