Cultivate Life! Magazine #60
This issue contains:
- Sol Luckman: Spirits in the Material World - Healing & Transformation through Consciousness
- Download and keep the above article as a stand-alone PDF ebook
- Download the free Cultivate Life! Feature eBooks Collection (PDF & ePub formats)
- Guy Finley: How You Can Be the Light of the World
- Chuck Gallozzi: Clearing Cognitive Cobwebs - The Reframing Bias
- Beca Lewis: It's An Inside Job
- Steve Wickham: Why Does Forgiveness Often Lag?
- Andrew Weil: Turmeric for Depression?
- Writesmith: 3 Eating Habits That Prevent You From Losing Weight
- Laura M. Turner: Four Creative Steps To Healing
- Gabriella Kortsch: Rejection - Why Devastation and Paralysis Need Not Follow in its Wake
- Leo Babauta: The Quiet Theory of Influence
- Alan Zimmerman: The Secrets of Time
- Annie Burnside: Unity and the Family
- Jim Rohn: Change Begins With Choice
- Linda Sapadin: Male Survival Skills
- Barnabus Tibertius: Dying to the Self
Click here to download the MP3
Join the eLibrary:
Today we are adding the ebook, "The Art Of Positive Thinking"...
Do you want to remain centered, motivated and keep a favorable attitude at all time? You understand that feeling that you get and feel once you've just come out of a great seminar, read a terrific book or listened to an awesome audio. You feel like you are able to climb any mountain, float any seas and sell ice to the Intuits. After a few days that feeling fades and finally melts away till the truth of life gets in the way. That's when you tell yourself to believe positively in spite of the challenges that life places with you.
Here is a scheme which will turbo boost your favorable attitude, provide you laser beamed focus and make you combust with motivation. I've utilized this technique to prepare my brain so that all the favorable influences are better..
- Carry on a 30 day emotional detox. Do not watch television for thirty days. News programs, negative shows, gossip shows and so forth.
- Do not listen to the radio unless you're listening to awesome songs with favorable lyrics and no radio host with damaging opinions.
- Study quarter - half-hour daily at the beginning of each day from an uplifting book to boost your favorable mental attitude, no trashy novels.
- Listen to a personal development compact disc platform daily. Exercise more, park farther away and walk around the block. Walk rather than driving everyplace; walk up the stairway rather than taking the elevator or moving stairway, better still if you are able to, join a gym.
- Spend less time or confined time with damaging individuals rather than three hours provide them twenty minutes of your time.
- Enlarge association, get around favorable individuals.
- Cut down on the paper, disempowering and limiting data.
- Drink scads of water. If you're dehydrated it lets the nutrients release the toxins.
- Contemplate 15 - 30 minutes centering on and reading your goals, what you wish to have occur, what you're thankful for.
I guarantee that you'll see a little striking result over the next thirty days. Keep a success diary and enjoy your fresh positive attitude.
If you are a member you'll find this download - "The Art Of Positive Thinking" - featured on the members-only World of Inspiration eLibrary homepage.
Join the World of Inspiration eLibrary today... only $15!
Check out the contents