Cultivate Life! Magazine #59
This issue contains:
Top Featured Article:
- Leslie Kaminoff: It's All in the Breath (online version)
- Download and keep the above article as a stand-alone PDF ebook
- Download the free Cultivate Life! Feature eBooks Collection (PDF & ePub formats)
Cultivate Life Weekly Writers:
- Guy Finley: Give Yourself What You Really Want
- Chuck Gallozzi: Clearing Cognitive Cobwebs ~ The Clustering Illusion
- Beca Lewis: Focused To The Point Of Blindness
- Steve Wickham: In Leadership - What's Age Got to Do With It?
- Jahiel Yasha Kamhi: Does the Human Mind Create and Heal Diseases?
- Roseanna Leaton: Desperate for a Cure For Snoring?
- Frances Black: Reducing Stress With Aromatherapy
Cultivate Music Therapy:
Cultivate Life Extras:
- Joyce Shafer: I Will Not Should on Myself Today
- Robert E. Darby: Meditation and the Many Faces of Reality
- Gabriella Kortsch: Just Exactly When Are You Going to Get On With It?
- Philip E. Humbert: Who Gets to Achieve Success?
- Steven Burns: The Beauty of Social Improvisation
- Susan Baragia: Dream Characters
- Victtor Da Ponte: Your Mind Has A Mind Of Its Own
Cultivate Life Part Works:
PLEASE NOTE: The opinions expressed in any articles in this publication are those of the individual authors and may not necessarily by shared by the publishers of Cultivate Life! magazine.
Any financial or health advice given in Cultivate Life! magazine may not be right for your particular case and you should seek your own profession opinion before acting on said advice.
Copyright © — The publisher, authors and contributors reserve full copyright of their work as featured in Cultivate Life! magazine. No part of this publication may be copied or otherwise reproduced in any form or by any means without the written permission of the publisher.
Listen to this issue's Podcast:
Click here to download the MP3
Join the eLibrary:
TOP TIP! Get exclusive access to the World of Inspiration eLibrary. This is an astonishing resource, with hundreds of quality ebooks, audios, courses, websites and full-length books - many made specially available for the library. It's hosted online and further new resources are added frequently.
Today we are adding "The Mozart Effect". It is clear to all of Mozart's fans that he was a master of his art. During his short life Mozart wrote over six hundred major compositions. He started out at the early age of five. When Dr. Tomatis researched high-frequency music and its effect on our well-being he soon singled out Mozart's works for further studies, hence the Mozart Effect was coined.
Join the World of Inspiration eLibrary today... only $15!
Check out the contents