Cultivate Life! Magazine #54
This issue contains:
Top Featured Article:
- Wee Peng Ho, 15 Natural Strategies to Overcome Stress and Anxiety
Cultivate Life Weekly Writers:
- Guy Finley, Letting Go of the Little Things in Life
- Chuck Gallozzi, 20 Ways to Banish Boredom
- Beca Lewis, Seeing What Can’t Be Seen
- Steve Wickham, Feeling Good On the Inside
Cultivate Effective Public Speaking:
Cultivate Life Extras:
- Leo Babauta, The Comparison Trap
- Sushil Baboo, There is the Pot of Gold at the End of the Rainbow!
- John Living, We are Energy Beings!
- Linda Sapadin, Irrational Love
- Josh Shipp, “Loser!” How Labels Stick to Your Child‚ and Affect Behavior
- Charlie Badenhop, Koans, Paradox and Prayer
- Laura M. Turner, What Are You Made For?
- Sam Krause: Creation, or What/Who is God?
Cultivate Life Part Works:
PLEASE NOTE: The opinions expressed in any articles in this publication are those of the individual authors and may not necessarily by shared by the publishers of Cultivate Life! magazine.
Any financial or health advice given in Cultivate Life! magazine may not be right for your particular case and you should seek your own profession opinion before acting on said advice.
Copyright © — The publisher, authors and contributors reserve full copyright of their work as featured in Cultivate Life! magazine. No part of this publication may be copied or otherwise reproduced in any form or by any means without the written permission of the publisher.