Cultivate Life! Magazine #52
This issue contains:
Top Featured Article:
- Guy Finley, Finding Peace of Mind in the Here and Now
- Plus Bonus: How to Use the Power of Inner Storms to Live Stress Free ~ Guy Finley interviewed by Dr. Ellen Dickstein
Cultivate Life Weekly Writers:
- Chuck Gallozzi, Destiny is Not a Matter of Chance
- Beca Lewis, Revealing A View
- Steve Wickham, Seriously Sorry--Really?
Cultivate Effective Assertiveness:
- Understanding Assertiveness
(Excerpt from the Cultivate Life! eBook Assertiveness - free this week to Members of World of Inspiration eLibrary)
- Tim Arends, Assertiveness Without Guilt
Cultivate Life Extras:
- Brian Tracy, Be a Doctor of Selling
- Marlene Buffa, Swatting at Hummingbirds
- Debi Hebel, A Majestic Heart--Leadership with Soul
- Owen Waters, The Secret of Personal Magnetism
- Lisa Whatley, Mind Weeds Will Strip You of Your Dreams
- Miles-Murphy, Thinking Outside the Box
- Stephanie Marston, How Do You Define Success?
- Annie Burnside, Oneness and the Family
Cultivate Life Part Works:
- A Course In Miracles, Lesson 43 plus Commentary by Allen Watson
- Charles F. Haanel, The Master Key System, Part 24
PLEASE NOTE: The opinions expressed in any articles in this publication are those of the individual authors and may not necessarily by shared by the publishers of Cultivate Life! magazine.
Any financial or health advice given in Cultivate Life! magazine may not be right for your particular case and you should seek your own profession opinion before acting on said advice.
Copyright — The publisher, authors and contributors reserve full copyright of their work as featured in Cultivate Life! magazine. No part of this publication may be copied or otherwise reproduced in any form or by any means without the written permission of the publisher.
Listen to this issue's Podcast:
Click here to download the MP3
Join the eLibrary:
TOP TIP! Get exclusive access to the World of Inspiration eLibrary. This is an astonishing resource, with hundreds of quality ebooks, audios, courses, websites and full-length books - many made specially available for the library. It's hosted online and further new resources are added frequently.
Today we are adding "Assertiveness" to the eLibrary. No one wants to be known as aggressive just as they do not want to be known as a push over. The goal is to find that fine line in between too much and too little assertiveness. Balance if you will, so that you know when to let go or when to give a little bit. This ebook may be just the assistance you need! If you are a member you'll find this download featured on the members-only World of Inspiration eLibrary homepage..
Join the World of Inspiration eLibrary today!
Check out the contents