A Little Magic
By Rob McBride
Magic surrounds us...
* The flight of a bird
* The petals of a rose just bloomed
* The wind blowing through our hair.
We all live in different circumstances, yet we are all the same. The way the human body works is magical and this magic is inside each and every one of us. Incredibly, this marvelous magical machine in which we all live continues to function most of the time with very little maintenance.
If we add a little more magic to what is already magical, there is no limit to what we can achieve. We need only believe and then take action to achieve what we want most.
* To be useful in all we do
* To be tenacious toward challenge so as to believe and achieve
* To develop a deep desire to help others get what they want in life
* To initiate new trains of thought to improve constantly how we do what we do
*To eat fresh vegetables and fruit to sprinkle a little magic dust on our marvelous magical machines
* A positive and enthusiastic attitude despite the knowledge that life is not always rosy and bright
* To have confidence in ourselves - despite difficulties which will surely come - by knowing they will be an integral part of our experience
* To be tolerant of others because no one is perfect, including ourselves
* To develop a deep driving burning desire to achieve what we believe.
Life is not as it should be, it is as it is.
There will be times when the curtain will fall on the magic at the end of the night.
We need only know that according to current forecasts, tomorrow will dawn with a new day - enabling us to go forth in a new way! .
Rob McBride is an International Public Speaker who motivates, inspires and trains people. His keynotes, seminars and workshops enhance effectiveness and increase corporate productivity with concrete, dynamic tools which enable people to take control of their professional direction and destiny.
Visit his website at: http://www.robmcbride.net/.