Trans4mind Home Page

100 Words 

Sonia Choquette
Who Is Sonia Choquette?
Sonia Choquette, PhD, has been a world-renowned visionary and revolutionary psychic and teacher. She specializes in helping people see their soul’s plan which leads to satisfying and successful lives. She is the author of ten bestselling books, including The Psychic Pathway, Your Heart’s Desire and Trust Your Vibes. Educated at the University of Denver, and the Sorbonne, Paris, in addition to holding a doctorate in metaphysics, Sonia has been featured on ABC, NBC, and CNN as well as in New Woman magazine, USA Today, The Chicago
Tribune, and The London Times.
www.soniachoquette.com

Books that have deeply inspired Sonia’s life:
The Nature of Personal Reality, Jane Roberts
The Artist’s Way, Julia Cameron
Spiritual Dimensions of Psychology, Hazrat Inayat Khan
A Course in Miracles, The Foundation For Inner Peace

Sonia’s Insight:
“You are a Divine Immortal Being, a precious child of the universe. You are spirit—fiery, heavenly Intelligence created by God, unlimited in nature. There is no ‘spiritual’ to become, as though there is something fundamentally flawed in you, which you must correct or overcome. You are only spirit to embrace, express, grow, love, and enjoy. As a Divine child of the universe you are made only of loveLearn to love yourself as God does, fully, freely, and unconditionally. You are a Divine Creative Being, made of love, here on Earth to accept and master this truth.”

The Nature of Personal Reality.

Specific, Practical Techniques for Solving Everyday Problems and Enriching the Life You Know

By Jane Roberts

The words of Seth, the personality channeled through Jane Roberts, show readers that they possess hidden powers within themselves that have the potential to transform their lives. By learning to control their own experiences, they can create a new, fulfilling reality.

Reader’s Review: .

Profound, loving, wonderful. It changed my life.
This book is, along with "Seth Speaks", and a few of the other "Seth" books, the most important set of books I have ever read. The information comes from a personality known a "Seth", a teacher who was channeled by Jane Roberts. Seth has lived many lives on Earth, and his perspective, as one who once lived here but now "resides" in another dimension, is riveting. I know many people will find it very weird to consider the idea that a "dead" person could channel information, but after reading this book I think you will be convinced.

The book is about meta-physics in the truest sense of the world - above physics. Unlike religion, which presents a set a dogmatic beliefs, this book presents non-judgemental information.The approach is "try it; if it makes sense to you, use it."

Some of the insights have to do with how we shape our own reality. Seth teaches us that we always have a choice about what is happening in our lives, and provides insights as to why seemlingly bad things may be happening. In all cases, these things have to do with something that we have chosen. Its not about karma, or retribution, or atonement. Its more about creating the kind of life you want to have for yourself. Once you realize the mechanics of things and how the universe works, you can shape your life to better suit you.

This is what I mean by meta-physics. This book is almost a "how to guide" of the universe. Once you know what the mechanisms are, you have a much better time understanding how to use them.

I don't mean to say that this is simple. The lessons are often complex and difficult to make sense of. Part of that has to with the notion that the way in which our earthly thought process works only captures a very small part of what the universe is all about. Our brains don't always "get it." But the good news is that our "souls" do.

I can honestly say my life was dramatically improved by this and the other Jan Roberts books. They take a lot of work - you have to be willing to let go of lots of concepts you've spent your whole life building. But if you do, the world starts making a whole lot more sense. What more can one ask of a book?

Good info on many topics:
Back to Issue Contents       Cultivate Life! Magazine Archive

Want to renew your life?

We believe living a life that is just OK is not OK.
We believe that everyone, given the tools, can live a brilliant life!
Start off with your Free Life Assessment

Hypnosis Downloads

+ Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...

This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...

View all the Hypnosis Downloads here

The New Wave in Meditation Technology

Click here to learn more about the iAwake Profound Meditation Program
The iAwake Profound Meditation Program
is a way of enhancing your meditation practice, making meditation not only easier and more enjoyable, but also more efficient and effective.
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
Learn More and Download the iAwake Experience
We think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!