Video of the Week
Here Comes Inspiration with Phil Evans
"It is your prime responsibility to
acquire useful knowledge from others and to apply it appropriately. You
don't have to reinvent the wheel, but you do have to learn from those
—Gary Ryan Blair.
"It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
"It is good to dream, but it is better to dream and work. Faith is mighty, but action with faith is mightier."
Regardless of what particular fear any
of us may be feeling, like with most other things controlling us, we
must shift our focus onto the exact opposite of the fear! This is
about reversing the focus completely: 180 degrees! Once you've
actually identified your fear (or I've helped you to do same), then
begin to focus on verbally and visually living the 'safe'
focus-point! I can help with specifics, but here is a great
overall list of mantra's or affirmations to focus on, which covers the
most common stuff for most people!
—Thomas Robert Gaines
The "Jane Handly Childhood Story" Video
I am safe financially - and I feel safe financially!
I am safe physically - and I feel safe physically!
I am safe spiritually - and I feel safe spiritually!
I am safe emotionally - and I feel safe emotionally!
Every day, in every way, I am safe - and I feel safe! .
Regardless of what particular fear any of us may be feeling, like with most other things controlling us, we must shift our focus onto the exact opposite of the fear! This is about reversing the focus completely: 180 degrees! Once you've actually identified your fear (or I've helped you to do same), then begin to focus on verbally and visually living the 'safe' focus-point! I can help with specifics, but here is a great overall list of mantra's or affirmations to focus on, which covers the most common stuff for most people!I feel safe in everything that I do!
When the nun Chiyono studied Zen under Bukko of Engaku she was unable to attain the fruits of meditation for a long time.
At last one moonlit night she was carrying water in an old pail bound with bamboo. The bamboo broke and the bottom fell out of the pail, and at that moment Chiyono was set free!
In commemoration, she wrote a poem:
In this way and that I tried to save the old pail
Since the bamboo strip was weakening and about to break
Until at last the bottom fell out.
No more water in the pail!
No more moon in the water!
Who Is Tony Juniper?
Tony Juniper is the director of Friends of the Earth and vice chair of Friends of the Earth International. His environmental work spans more than twenty years and ranges from activities with primary school children on local conservation projects to helping the global campaign to highlight the impacts of world trade policy on the environment. He has been a leading figure in many of the main environmental campaigns of recent times, including the anti-road building protests of the 1990s and the mobilization against GM crops and foods. His present focus is climate change. In addition to running Friends of the Earth, and his lobbying and public awareness work, he writes and comments on environmental issues. Tony is a naturalist, an ornithologist, and a recognized expert on parrots. He is the coauthor of the award-winning Parrots: A Guide to the Parrots of the World and of the widely acclaimed Spix’s Macaw: The Race to Save the World’s Rarest Bird. He is also the author of How Many Lightbulbs Does It Take to Change a Planet?: 95 Ways to Save Planet Earth. www.tonyjuniper.com
Five books that have deeply inspired Tony:When Corporations Rule the World, David Korten
Life on Earth, David Attenborough
Biodiversity, E. O. Wilson
Six Degrees, Mark Lynas
First Light, Geoffrey Wellum.
Insight from Tony Juniper
The creativity and brilliance of humanity could so easily be harnessed to create paradise. We already know how to sustainably farm, use low carbon energy technologies, conserve nature, and live efficiently. If we turned our attention to solving the twin crises of environmental degradation and deepening inequality, then we could all live in comfort and feel secure. The missing ingredients are not technological; pretty much all we need for everyone’s needs to be met sustainably is already invented. The challenge is economic and political. A different economic system that values the Earth is what’s required. The intellectual work for this is largely done: now we need leadership and inspiration to give it life. A new approach to development needs to be built on cooperation more than competition, and geared toward well-being rather than crude growth.
+ Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Find Your Identity ~ Know deep-down really who you are.
- Believe In Yourself ~ Build trust in who you are and what you can do.
- Self Discipline ~ Finally take charge of your life.
- Develop Powerful Resilience ~ How to be more robust to knocks in life.
- Awakening Intuition ~ Learn how to pay attention to your unconscious.
- Sweet Tooth ~ Train your brain to lose your sweet tooth.
- Finish What You Start ~ Sprint all the way past the finish line.
- Do It Now ~ A hypnosis audio to trigger deep, emotionally driven activity.
- Life Priorities ~ Hypnosis can help you clarify what really matters to you.
- Stop Thinking About Someone ~ A session to help you move on from thoughts that have been constantly pestering you.
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
The New Wave in Meditation Technology
is a way of enhancing your meditation practice, making meditation not only easier and more enjoyable, but also more efficient and effective.
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life