Mind Constraints — Working Within Them
By Steve Wickham
The limitations of our conscious thought have us scurrying in next to no time as pressure bears down. The key is to always remember, these panicked moments too shall pass.
We'll often wonder why it is that we're either stuck for something to do or madly trying to keep up. Like, where's the much cherished balance to life we all seek?
We can ask another question, a much better one; one with real wrangling pertinence.
What are our limitations and why?
The Large Capacity of a Small Space
Our minds deal with so much that we're not even remotely aware of. Only a very small part of our brains is devoted to actually living consciously, and this is where we are found out.
We can't help but think we're in control, especially when it seems that way. Then a flood of two or three issues hit us at once and then we're overwhelmed.
The truth is we're overwhelmed quickly in the cognitive space. Our thinking cannot keep up when things are coming in from different angles simultaneously. Sure, some are more capable than others, but generally we don't cope well with many things at once.
Acknowledging Limitations Frees Us from Despair
Another thing we cannot help but think about is how despairingly easy we're overpowered by the thundering 'service game' of life (to use a tennis term). One thing we have a God-blessed right for is a life where balance is accorded; where we can be active and engrossed in our lives, indeed 'busy,' without suffering continual exhaustion.
And, still, there'll be times when we've wondered why life's so suddenly and unfairly against us.
The key initiative to engage with is simply acknowledging in the battling moment that the moments themselves - the ones clamouring all over, and wrestling with, our peace - will pass, eventually.
The longer term initiative is about life design. What steady state of mind activity do we personally find optimal? We see here a clue to the meaning of life. It's learning about how we personally tick, and then adjusting the 'income' of life perfectly to measure.
Here, fundamentally, are we granted control - for the greater good.
+ Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Find Your Identity ~ Know deep-down really who you are.
- Believe In Yourself ~ Build trust in who you are and what you can do.
- Self Discipline ~ Finally take charge of your life.
- Develop Powerful Resilience ~ How to be more robust to knocks in life.
- Awakening Intuition ~ Learn how to pay attention to your unconscious.
- Sweet Tooth ~ Train your brain to lose your sweet tooth.
- Finish What You Start ~ Sprint all the way past the finish line.
- Do It Now ~ A hypnosis audio to trigger deep, emotionally driven activity.
- Life Priorities ~ Hypnosis can help you clarify what really matters to you.
- Stop Thinking About Someone ~ A session to help you move on from thoughts that have been constantly pestering you.
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
The New Wave in Meditation Technology
is a way of enhancing your meditation practice, making meditation not only easier and more enjoyable, but also more efficient and effective.
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life