Submit Your Article for Publication at Trans4mind
We are happy to consider your articles for publication on the Trans4mind website. Normally an article will be chosen to accompany one of the Inspiring Quotes of the Week mailings, and archived on the site in the Counterpoint Article Library. You will reach thousands of readers who are interested in personal wellbeing and growth, and your article will also be included for posterity in the article archives online. International sites in the Trans4mind Network may also translate and publish the article. In addition, three of the articles we receive are included on our fortnightly audio Podcast.
To be accepted, your article should (in our opinion) add value for readers who are looking for good information and insights in the field of personal growth, wellbeing and the spiritual path. Articles should of course be more than just an advert for a particular product; however, book or course excerpts are welcome, or the theory and principles that provide the basis for a product, and the end credits can include a product description with a direct link to the product web site.
We are particularly keen to include original content that is not already published in various article libraries on the Internet. We will let you know if your article has been accepted for inclusion in one of our forthcoming issues; if you don't hear back from us, it will nevertheless likely be put on file for possible future inclusion.
If your article is chosen, you will be receiving a lot of good publicity - including a live site link - for your site and products, with a large and highly targeted audience, both through the daily newsletter (in which we link to newly added articles) and permanently at the online archive, Counterpoint Article Library. In return, we would be most obliged if you would make a reciprocal link on your own site (if you have one) toward Trans4mind:
Suggested HTML code:
See the Counterpoint Article Library for typical contents and length of articles. Very approximately, articles should be about 800 words, give or take 200 - though shorter (such as a poem or short story) or longer (an in-depth piece) may be acceptable.
When submitting an article to Trans4mind you will, of course, retain your full copyright. You may include a copyright notice in the credits to the article, or not, as you wish - either way, it remains your copyright.
By submitting your article to us, you agree to the following:
- That you have the right to send this article and you are not infringing the rights of any third party.
- That you will not receive any form of compensation from Trans4mind in exchange for the article.
- That submission of an article does not in any way guarantee that it will be published on the site.
- That we may delete an article at any time, without any notice to the author.
- That Trans4mind reserves the right to make minor edits to a submitted article, such as to correct punctuation and grammar, and also to reformat articles that use a separate paragraph for each sentence, as a 'sales copy' approach is not considered appropriate.
If you are not already subscribed to our mailings I suggest you do so at the Inspiring Quotes of the Week home page, then you will know when your article has been published.
Please email me with the following information:
- Your name and contact email (if different from the default email settings)
- The article text (give a title, author, plus the article itself - alternatively, attach a Word document to the email)
- The credits that you would like to accompany the article (brief biographical information, your main products, web site, contact email if desired, newsletter details, copyright notice if required).
Thank you! I will email you if we are going to publish the article and give you an idea of when (we usually have a 4-8 week backlog of articles). Be sure to subscribe to the Inspiring Quotes of the Week mailing list.
If I feel the article is inappropriate or similar to one already published, I won't get back to you with reasons why and so on... please understand that I can't incorporate all the material that is submitted.