Submit Your Article for
Publication at Trans4mind
I am happy to consider your articles for publication on the Trans4mind website, normally in the Counterpoint Article Library. You will reach thousands of readers who are interested in personal wellbeing and growth.
To be accepted, your article should (in my opinion) add value for readers who are looking for good information and insights in the field of personal growth, wellbeing and the spiritual path. Articles should of course be more than just an advert for a particular product; however, book or course excerpts are welcome, or the theory and principles that provide the basis for a product, and the end credits can include a product description with a direct link to the product web site.
I am particularly keen to include original content that is not already published in various article libraries on the Internet.
If your article is chosen, you will be receiving a lot of good publicity - including one or more do-follow site links for your site and products - with a large and highly targeted audience. In addition, I regularly promote articles on Trans4mind’s Facebook and Twitter pages.
In return, we would be most obliged if you would make a reciprocal link on your own site (if you have one) toward Trans4mind:
Suggested HTML code:
See the Counterpoint Article Library for typical contents and length of articles. Very approximately, articles should be about 800 words, give or take 200 - though shorter (such as a poem or short story) or longer (an in-depth piece) may be acceptable.
When submitting an article to Trans4mind you will, of course, retain your full copyright. You may include a copyright notice in the credits to the article, or not, as you wish - either way, it remains your copyright.
There are two types of article submission:
- Guest post - this is published at no cost and the body text does not include links to third-party websites that have been included for SEO purposes (sponsored links). However, the body text may include one or two purely informational links to your own or third-party sites, or to pages within Trans4mind, and the added About the Author bio details may include links to the author’s home page and social sites.
- Sponsored post - this includes in the body of the article one or more do-follow sponsored links to third-party websites for SEO purposes. We charge $40 (through PayPal) for each sponsored post published on the Trans4mind site.
By submitting your article to us, you agree to the following:
- That you have the right to send this article and you are not infringing the rights of any third party.
- That you will not receive any form of compensation from Trans4mind in exchange for the article.
- That submission of an article does not in any way guarantee that it will be published on the site.
- That we may delete an article at any time, without any notice to the author.
- That Trans4mind reserves the right to make minor edits to a submitted article, such as to correct punctuation and grammar, and also to reformat articles that use a separate paragraph for each sentence, as a 'sales copy' approach is not considered appropriate.
Please email me...
I will reply, confirm the arrangement, and then you can email me your article with the following information:
- Author's name.
- The article text - please attach a Word document to the email.
- If it is a sponsored post, up to 5 external links - please include these in the Word document, along with your PayPal address.
- Up to 3 images - please attach these or include in the Word document.
- The credits that you would like to accompany the article (two or three sentences of biographical information and if desired: your web site, products, email, newsletter, copyright).