Latest Additions to
the Counterpoint Article Library
Some great new articles submitted in the last few weeks...
- 6 Powerful Ways to Build Your Mental Toughness
When life throws challenges at you, you need a way to deal with them without breaking down. So, in this post, you will learn some ways to become mentally tough.
- Health, Happiness and Healing Through Human Connection – by Mikkie Mills
We work best when we are connecting and communicating with others in a way that is open, honest, and safe. If you are struggling with feelings of isolation or loneliness, you are definitely not alone.
- The 3 Biggest Changes I Made Going from a Maximalist to a Minimalist – by Elliot Caleira
Minimalism is all about paring down possessions to create the time and space needed to focus on things that are most important in life.
- Four Actions to Achieving Peace – by Mikkie Mills
We all want to find peace in our lives. There’s a part of us that wants to be happy no matter the cost. You can find love and peace and happiness in a steady life as long as you take the right steps to get to it.
- The Critical Connection Between Emotional Intelligence and Successful Writing – by Linda Grandes
Emotional Intelligence is the key to success in many professions – sales, marketing, education, HR, any type of team leadership role, and, yes, writing.
- Importance of Seeking Treatment When Getting Sober - by Cassidy Webb
Getting sober can be extremely challenging. After months of failing myself, I reached out to a detox facility to help with the physical withdrawals and did three months of inpatient drug and alcohol treatment to recover.
- An Action Plan for Making Difficult Personal Changes – by Jade Pullman
If you are willing to put in the hard work of making a major personnel change, these tips will help you to succeed. While the path ahead might be difficult, the changes you make will be worth the effort.
- Why Your Own Website is Important for Personal Development & Professional Growth?
All in all, one of the best ways for promoting yourself is building your personal website. Setting up and managing your personal website can stretch your personality and give you the experience you might need to grow professionally.
- 7 Ways Travel Promotes Inner Peace - by Jane Hurst
Whether you chose to travel abroad, go on a safari, camp out in the mountains, take a cruise, or visit a nearby city, traveling will help you maintain your balance and inner peace.
- 4 Ways to Help Your Children Have a Brighter Future - by Elliot Caleira
Good financial planning and education are two of the very best ways you can help create a brighter future for your family. A good education is not just important for your children, however, it is also important for you.
- How to Lose Weight During the Holidays - by Mikkie Mills
Losing weight can offer you a lot of health benefits such as improved levels of cholesterol, lower risk of diabetes, lower blood pressure, improved mobility, lower risk of heart diseases, and more. Check your weight this holiday season and enjoy these benefits.
- How to Make 2019 Your Best Year Yet
Rather than restricting yourself to unrealistic resolutions you will never follow, you should simply strive to make better choices for your health and lifestyle. If this sounds like the perfect plan for you, find out how to make 2019 your best year yet.
- Top 7 Fun Car Road Activities for Kids - by Scott Pine
Pleasing kids and ensuring they have fun while in the car is not as hard as some of us find it. These are some of the fun activities for kids that would work for most.
- Breaking the Circular Mood-Food Connection – by Elliot Caleira
Learn to recognize when you are stressed or experiencing a blood sugar crash that could affect what you reach towards for your next meal. Eating consistent, healthy meals and snacks helps to control your insulin production and stress level.
- What are the Reasons for Not Getting Enough Nutrients - by Mikkie Mills
Not everyone gets the right amount of nutrients. Denying the body important vitamins, minerals, proteins, antioxidants, and more won't likely support a healthy lifestyle.
- Does Confidence Help Kids Do Better in School? – by Mikkie Mills
What traits do kids need to be successful in school? One answer might be confidence. Confidence appears to have a strong positive correlation with academic achievement.
- How Company Culture Determines the Success of a Business - by Mikkie Mills
By creating core company values that keep teams going strong even when times are tough, we will be able to keep employees motivated and feeling valued, relaxed, and focused.
- How Essay Writing Services Help Save Time and Why You Should Use Them
Essay writing services have teams of skilled writers and editors and can deliver assignments according to your desires, expectations, and requirements. They are reliable and finish assignments promptly.
- The Surprising Health Benefits of Coffee - by Joseph Raby
While it's not healthy to drink caffeine in excess (more than 5 cups a day may cause some anxiety and other problems), most people don't realize that coffee has a number of antioxidants and other health benefits.
- Creative Ways to Motivate Employees - by Mikkie Mills
Using data to identify milestones and achievements serves as a way to motivate employees because they are being recognized for their hard work and dedication. The goal is to create an engaged, motivated workforce that takes pride in their work and their company.
- How to Make Your Home a Safe Refuge - by Jade Pulman
You want to feel that your home is a refuge, not just another place where you don't feel safe. This article will go over a few methods that you can use to keep your house safe and protected from threats both big and small.
- There are Many Ways One Bad Employee Can Negatively Impact Your Organization – by Elliot Caleira
Most organizations will end up with at least one bad employee. Whether he doesn't aspire to work to his capabilities, or frequently disobeys company policies, this employee represents a problem for management.
- 8 Google Search Tips for Students – by Marie Fincher
Google has a lot of special commands that you can use to specify your search. Here are some of the most useful ones for you to play around with...
- A Guide to Improving Your Self-Confidence
One of the issues that can hold you back when it comes to fulfilling your ambitions is having very little self-assurance to go out and grab opportunities. Confidence is an essential aspect in all of our lives, yet so many people struggle to discover and improve it.
- Ideal of Relationships
Everyone expects to find their happiness in a relationship. And yet, no one expects scandals, jealousy, or despair while waiting for the fulfillment of their dreams.
- How to Cope with the Loss of a Pet
Pet owners are acutely aware that the loss of their beloved friend can be as traumatic and painful as losing a family member. Saying goodbye to a beloved friend who has been by your side for many years is understandably devastating.
- 3 Ways to Practice Self-Care
Every day, people make choices that can impact their health negatively. Therefore, it is important to be wary of poor health choices and follow these steps to practicing self-care...
- 5 Daily Habits of Happy and Successful People – by Nikos Alepidis
Although there are many ways that you can go about creating habits that allow yourself to be successful and happy in your life, we are going to discuss 5 habits that you can practice each day to meet this goal...
- How to Understand Your Boss and Work Well With Them - by Mikkie Mills
A boss is a leader, but that doesn't mean they can't also be a collaborator and colleague. Here's how to figure out and get along with your boss.
- Promoting a Healthy Workforce - by Justin Runyon
Helping your workforce keep healthy is an investment in their productivity. Healthy-workforce initiatives can encourage your workers to...
- How to Avoid Stress when You Meet New People – by Mark Meyer
The moments before meeting someone new can bring feelings of both excitement and anxiety. So what can you do to avert the anxiety and stress when meeting new people? Here are some useful tips...
- 6 Ways To Get Your Job Resume Noticed - by Juan Koss
If your CV is as close to perfect as can be, then you will feel more confident and its strength will reflect back in you. Be that person. And get that job.
- 3 Ways to Get Over a Car Accident - by Kari Oakley
After falling victim to an accident it can be difficult to get your life back together but the good news is there are things you can do to get back in your usual swing of things.
- How to Clear Your Head – by Kari Oakley
Millions suffer from anxiety and depression. In a world this chaotic, it is a necessity to find the time to clear our minds and release all of the stress that has built up day after day.
- Mental Health Ties in With Dietary Choices - by Jade Pulman
People watch what they eat because they don't want to suffer from obesity and disease issues. Few people, however, realize a poor diet also comes with a risk to your mental health.
- Why Dating Is So Important for Personal Development - by Oleg Kobets
New dates mean new people and new experiences. We begin to discover new facets of ourselves, new qualities. All of this makes an invaluable contribution to our development.
- How to Overcome Your Perfectionist Tendencies - by Silvia Woolard
You can never be perfect parent. Instead of aiming for something impossible, you should set more realistic standards and appreciate every single effort towards achieving them.
- Talking to Your Child About Online Safety - by Amy Scholl
Society today is essentially holding a collective experiment to determine how electronic devices will affect our children's development. What we know now isn’t exactly reassuring...
- How Your Skin, Hair, and Nails Can Show Signs of Your Health – by Mikkie Mills
When it comes to beauty standards, a lot of people see the skin, hair, and nails as signs that you are healthy and taking care of yourself. That's why things like hair masks, fake nails, and skin treatments all exist.
- Finding Peace and Love During the Stress of the Holidays – by Mikkie Mills
To make Christmas into what it is supposed to be takes preparation that takes place months before the actual holiday. This way you can easily sit back and relax with your kids and a mug of hot cocoa and let Santa take the night off.
- How To Make Your Home A Place Where You Can Promote Mental Health - by Mikkie Mills
Is your home a sanctuary? Is it a place that supports and promotes your mental health? Take a minute and read our four tips to help make your house a true haven.
- Failing to Quickly Resolve Back Pain Creates a Vicious Cycle - by Elliot Caleira
Contorted muscles can cause bad posture that puts pressure on nerves and contorts other muscles. The cycle becomes progressively worse as chronic pain from pinched nerves becomes a reaction to avoid pain from the initial injury.
- Change Your Life in 5 Steps – by Mikkie Mills
Your life is run by your actions and your thoughts. Make sure that your thoughts are filled with positivity and spread that joy to the people around you as well.
- Needak’s Eight Reasons That You Want to Exercise and Eat Right
Eight reasons why you should eat right as well as exercise on a daily basis. You will be amazed at how much your life will improve and do so in a significant way.
- How To Find Peace With Your Financial Situation – by Mikkie Mills
With a few steps, learn how to take control of your life, emotions, and how you respond to financial pressure without feeling trapped and unable to escape your current situation and lifestyle.
- 5 Natural Ways to Relieve Stress and Anxiety - by Scarlet Gratton
In a world where being stressed-out has become commonplace, there is a need to find new ways to lift the weight off your mind and soul and regain your happiness and zeal one day at a time.
- 5 Reasons Why Employees Leave Their Jobs
A business will always thrive when they take care of the balance they have on managing their employees and taking care of their employees. Keeping an employee that has high productivity and skills set is crucial for your company.
- Love Yourself, First - by Kari Oakley
Going through a breakup? Relationship issues? Remember, before you can truly love someone, you need to love yourself. Being the best you can be, can dramatically improve your self esteem...
- The Best Cities for Ambitious Professionals in Europe
If you are looking for the best cities to find work in Europe right now and have a decent life as a young and ambitious professional, then here are some of the best places to set your sails towards...
- How an Employee's Mental Health is Affected by the Workplace - by Mikkie Mills
Here are a few simple ways that an employee's mood can be affected by how positive or negative their work environment is. These are a simple HR guide for those who want to ensure their employees’ mental health.
- High-Intensity Training Condenses an Hour of Exercise into Ten Minutes - by Elliot Caleira
it is never too late to develop that hunger for athleticism that comes naturally when you push yourself. Develop your own HIIT routines and see for yourself how well they work.
- Tips To Help A Friend When Times Are Difficult - by Jade Pulman
When an individual you love is experiencing a difficult time, you can help. Keep your tone of voice appropriate, encourage them and remind them how much you love them. Your approach will make a difference.
- The Simplest Way to Raise Successful, Happy Children - by Joseph Raby
Eating together as a family is correlated with huge benefits across a number of different areas - increasing happiness, resilience, reducing risky behavior, and even helping to improve test scores and grades.
- Making Friends With Food - by Traci Baxendale Ball
Recognizing these food issues impact our ability to eat healthfully is the first step in recovery. Through treatment, support, and self-help, it is possible to sever the connection between food and stress/trauma.
- Stress is Affecting Your Life in These 6 Ways - by Jade Pulman
By making time to relax and unwind, you'll feel happier and your mind will be clearer. Regular stress reduction techniques can even make you more productive and motivate you to follow your dreams.
- Is Vaping the Best Way to Quit Smoking? - by Margaret Wilson
A recent study by an international team of scientists from 28 European countries, determined that more than 6 million people quit smoking thanks to vaping, and another 9 million are going to do it or at least plan to smoke less.
- Tips for Adapting to a New Stage in Your Life - by Elliot Caleira
If you are entering a new stage in life, you may be facing the stress of that now. But you don’t have to flounder in uncertainty. It is absolutely possible to adjust and live meaningfully in any stage of life.
- Need Advice? Here Are Some Resources to Use - by Mikkie Mills
Good advice informs you about your options and allows you to make good decisions in all aspects of your life, and the ability to effectively seek out that advice is a key skill to possess. If you are in need of advice on any subject, here are some helpful resources you can use.
- How to Find Peace While in a Storm - by Mikkie Mills
There are ways to find peace, even amongst all the heartache that you are facing. To aid you, here are ways that you can find tranquility. Let them be your guidebook as you make your way back to a life full of happiness.
- Professionalism and Working an Anonymous Program of Recovery - by Crystal Hampton
My hope is that sharing my story will help to break the stigma that comes with being an alcoholic, or addict. If you are struggling and are sick and tired of being sick and tired there is another way of life!
- What Doesn’t Kill You Makes You Stronger: How to Be Inspired by Defeat - by Jacob Dillon
When you feel put down by your defeats, you'll need to know exactly what strategies to use to get out of that state as soon as possible. Here are some simple yet insightful tips, not just to overcome your defeats but also to leverage them in empowering ways.
- How to Take Advantage of Your College Years - by Mikkie Mills
If you are getting ready to go to college - or if you're in the middle of your academic career - it's important to know how to take advantage of this time. Here are a few things you should do to ensure that you get the most out of going to college.
- 4 Great Reasons Companies Should Include Employees In Social Media Efforts - by Mikkie Mills
Social media has revolutionized the way that individuals seek out and receive information. This can be of great benefit to business owners who are now able to inform the world of their business offerings through social media with little or no expense to them.
- Know How to React to a Layoff Before it Happens to You - by Mikkie Mills
Becoming the target of a layoff always comes unexpectedly and it can result in a pretty extreme shock. Try following these suggestions and develop a course of action that can help you get back on your feet.
- The Surprising Health Benefits of Camping - by Scarlet Gratton
Camping is not only a lot of fun, but also has a number of mental and physical benefits—benefits which are quickly manifested.
- Things To Know Before You Get A Laser Treatment
If you have recently got yourself an appointment for laser hair removal but you are worried and don’t how to keep yourself prepared then here are a few tips and tricks that you always need to keep in mind.
- 5 Ways a Life Coach Can Help You Change Your Life
Having a coach in life is no longer just an option to implement a few positive ideas to your routine; it is now a necessity for anyone who truly wants to succeed. So, what are the ways in which a life coach can change your life?
- Here Are Common Ways Home Decor Can Improve Your Wellbeing - by Mikkie Mills
When we decorate our living spaces, it reflects our personality and gives us a chance to express ourselves creatively. Here are just a few ways you can improve your overall wellbeing to become happier and healthier.
- 10 Hobbies that Can Make You a Better Employee - by Jessy Lee
Researchers have shown that people can become better at their jobs if they use their spare time wisely. Those who took on creative hobbies turned out to be more productive and motivated, as well as creative, than those who aimed only toward work-related activities.
- Importance of Sleep and Your Personal Wellbeing - by Mikkie Mills
Getting a good night's sleep is important because it helps you be focused and alert each day, and it also helps you to stay healthy in the long term. There are a few key things you can do to make sure you get enough sleep...
- How to Boost Your Relationship With Your Spouse
You love your spouse and want to see them happy, but maybe it’s been a struggle lately. It could be that you’re not on the same page, or perhaps you simply aren’t finding the time to connect and develop your relationship further.
- Why Healing Following an Injury is All About Time - by Elliot Caleira
The body was designed to heal itself. Healing begins on a cellular level, continuing up to the skin through layers of tendons, ligaments, and muscle. Here is how it works.
- Guide to a Healthy Life - by Kari Oakley
Always believe in yourself and push further until you’ve eached your goals. After you create a healthy mentality, physical health should follow.
- What Should Be Included in an Emergency Plan for Health? - by Emily Bartels
Every worker wants to get a better position. But smoking drags down a workplace. And it is no longer a secret for employers. It also causes life-threatening diseases. Don’t let cigarettes ruin your career, health, and life!
- Fun End-of-Summer Activities For Quality Family Time - by Elliot Caleira
Enjoying the end of summer activities with your family is one of the best ways to bond along with creating beautiful memories. Focus on the present while going places with your children rather than using electronic gadgets such as smartphones and computers.
- Make These Changes to Become More Productive - by Mikkie Mills
Being productive at work helps you to get work done without stress, it increases your company's profits, and it helps you to have a more fulfilling life. Keep growing and thriving to live a wonderful life.
- The Working Man's (and Woman's) Path to Enlightenment - by Erica Sunarjo
While being a freelancer can be a great way for you to live comfortably, it is not always a way to make a stable income and you will have to be prepared in case anything goes wrong.
- Is It Possible to Stay Motivated When You Suffer From Depression? - by Adam Wakoski
While a sense of duty, or a habit, for instance, is enough to continue living when your life does not bring you joy, moving forward requires at least some kind of motivation, a reason to put more effort with limited resources.
- 4 Steps in Making Stress Your Friend - by Mikkie Mills
Stress is a fact of life. You can’t run from it, no matter how hard you try. The trick is finding a way to deal with it in such a way that you can be happy and successful.
- Why Company Culture Matters More Than Ever
Employees want to work for a company with a strong - and positive - company culture. It's not just about the workplace being fun or happy - it's about providing opportunities for advancement, growth, and personal development
- Worry Less and Do More: 7 Steps to Make Life Better - by Mikkie Mills
Stress can make you less productive because you are worrying about things. Using these steps to reduce your stress can improve your overall well-being, in addition to helping you to accomplish more each day.
- The Power of Positive Thinking - by Emily Sharp
If your head's not in the game, the chances that you'll achieve your fitness goals are slim to none. Positive thinking can lead to improved performance, and several things can help you get your thoughts moving in the right direction.
- How You Can Improve Your Mental Health By Training Yourself To Think Positively - by Martha Jameson
Negative thoughts aren't healthy. You can't think clearly or process information. However, training yourself to think positively is something that could fix this.
- Self-Development and its Influence on Your Relationship - by Susan Saurel
Whether we know it or not, we are all on a self-developing path to becoming better humans. We focus not only on survival, but also on expanding out qualities and enriching our perspectives.
- Minding the Kids in Divorce: How to Minimize the Mental Health Impact - by Mikkie Mills
What emotional impact does divorce have on kids? Divorce puts every family member in an emotional turmoil. The situation is frustrating, confusing and scary for the children..
- Top 8 Hacks to Improve Your Writing Skills - by Donna Moores
Nowadays, writing skills are essential to express your thoughts, share them with others, and receive feedback from your readers. In this article, you’ll find the ways on how to improve your writing skills.
- Managing Authenticity: Is it Possible? - by Roger Wolkoff
The art of leadership is knowing when to step in and when to get out of the way. Don't be a micromanaging boss. Learn the D.I.N.E. model so that you can let go and let your employees do their job.
- Raising Children Who Care About Others - by Mikkie Mills
Simply being a good role model and encouraging caring behavior can go a long way towards raising a gentle and loving child who grows up to be a gentle and loving adult.
- Dark and Light – The Secret Intelligence War for Control of the Planet - by Kenneth MacLean
We are in an amazing time right now, at the end of a 26,000-year esoteric cycle leading to the beginning of a new one. We are experiencing the Beginning Times – where the old energy cycle fades and the potential for a new one appears."
- Learn How to Find Balance Between Creativity and Productivity - by Kristin Savage
The combination between creativity and productivity is definitely the future of work. Even though your daily routine involves repetitive activities, this doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t be creative.
- The Pineal Gland and Psychic Abilities - by Sarah Roberts
The Pineal Gland is one of the most important and mysterious organs in the human body. It plays and important role in regulating our health, and for thousands of years has been associated with human spirituality and psychic ability as the third eye.
- Combining Astrology and Meditation for Self-Development - by Sarah Roberts
Have you ever considered what a deep meditation on your personal birth chart would reveal about you? Using these tools in tandem for self-development can be an enlightening experience, that will bring you more in tune with the patterns, cycles, and rhythms of your own life.
- 7 Things Your Kid Should Know Before Starting School - by Aradhana Pandey
When you equip your child with the fundamental skills, he/she will have the advantage of settling in quickly. Here are the seven things your kid should know before starting school...
- Boost Your Emotional Health With These 6 Good Habits - by Jade Pulman
While taking care of your physical health is important, you shouldn't focus on making those lifestyle changes to the extent that you're neglecting your emotional health.
- Why Is It So Hard for (Most) Men to Admit Mistakes? - by Dr. Linda Sapadin
From a woman's perspective, when it comes to admitting mistakes, men seem to have plopped down on earth from an alien culture. What woman has not been exasperated by her man refusing to admit that he has made a mistake until he’s painted into a corner?
- Thinking is Hard Work - by Dr. Linda Sapadin
Do not give away your brain power to others who entice you with simple, magical, mesmerizing solutions. Instead, tolerate your uncertainty as you search for new rules to deal with new circumstances.
- Empathy: Too Much, Too Little or Just Right? - by Dr. Linda Sapadin
Why do some people experience empathy so naturally, so spontaneously; while others seem non-involved, non-caring or simply oblivious to the experiences of other people?
- Setting Yourself Free From Negative Emotions - by Bella Hamilton
We don’t have to be a victim of our feelings or emotions. We have the choice, we only have to drop the habit of reaction and use the choice available to us.
- Suggestions For Helping Your Relationship Thrive - by Jade Pulman
Keeping your relationship strong and healthy requires each partner to work at it on a daily basis. It won't always be easy or pleasant, but getting through the hard times will actually help you grow closer.
- Why Millennials Are Addicted to Self Improvement - by Erica Fleming
Dissatisfaction isn’t the only reason for the desire for self-improvement. In addition to problems, there are opportunities in life, and there are people who find it right to use all the best opportunities that life gives us.
- Powerful Habits for Growth Mindset Success - by Brenda Berg
Either you approach life in a timid, careful, possibly even frightened approach which ultimately will stop you living out your passions and your dreams, or you believe in yourself and your dreams and you will stop at nothing to achieve them.
- Liberation: Breaking the Binding Influence of Action - by Keith R. Parker
This excerpt from 'In the Groove of Service' explains the simple mechanics of how we liberate ourselves from ignorance and achieve inner contentment through acts of service to others.
- The Psychology of Awakening - by John Welwood
For psychological and spiritual work to be mutually supportive allies in the liberation and embodiment of the human spirit, these traditions need to come together as convergent streams.
- The Power of Authentic Listening - by Linda Sapadin
Despite the difficulties, if you value your relationship it’s worth putting effort into improving it. So try pooling your accumulated wisdom, compassion and kindness to find a way to deal with each other’s differences.
- Compartments Of The Mind - by Michael Levy
How about we find out how our brain grows and develops... Then we can gracefully nurture it, so that it blossoms and blooms as a radiant rose.
- How to Be a Leader from the Inside, Not Only the Outside - by Paula Hicks
Having a leader position does not make you a great leader. It is the leadership readiness and internal side that determine his success and effectiveness.
- How To Live a Meaningful Life
The meaning of life does not lie in how much money you make, how fat your paycheck is, or how popular you are with others. The meaning of life is to be found in...
- Want to Free-up Space on Your iPhone? Must-Know Tricks to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer
Read on and get to know about the best iTunes alternatives right here. Three different ways to transfer photos from iPhone to computer are listed in this guide.
- 5 Important Tips While Doing the Everest Base Camp Trek That Will Save You Money and Improve Your Experience
Gathered here are top 5 tips that you can follow if you are planning on doing Nepal Trek on a budget. They will help you save money, and improve your experience in Nepal.
- Englander Peebles Share Accident Recovery Strategies to Get Your Mind Healthy Again
Little attention is paid towards those who survive serious accidents, and the impact they can have on them. This article explains what people can do to get back to normal again after the trauma of a serious car accident.
- Fleming Attorneys Offers 5 Mind Exercises that May Help Reduce the Chances of Road Traffic Accidents
Drivers can play a part in reducing accidents. Michael Fleming has provided five mind exercises drivers can perform in the car that may help reduce the chances of being involved in a major car accident.
- Need Help Dealing With Grief?
Grief is a huge problem around the world. It's estimated that at least 300 million people globally suffer from depression>, with grief being a major contributing factor..
- How Social Media Can Have A Positive Impact On Your Life - by Tanya Jacobs
Social media has become a very negative force in today’s world, and it’s affecting many people. Find out how social media can improve your everyday life.
- How Fractal Patterns Ease Our Minds – by Tanya Jacobs
Fractal design is a relatively new concept that studies have suggested improves our health. Find out about fractal design and what makes it unique.
- The Top 8 Essential Items for International Travel – by Tanya Jacobs
Travelling has changed tremendously in recent years, and modern travellers have plenty of travel items to choose from. These are the top 8 most important.
- Travelling the World Through WWOOFing – by Tanya Jacobs
WWOOFing is a type of travel that allows volunteers to stay on organic host farms. Learn everything you need to know about the international program.
- 5 Top Tips When You Visit China
China is one of the top travel destinations that holds unquestionable mystique. As exciting as it may sound, it also contributes to a daunting task when you plan to travel to this country, especially if this is your first visit.
Counterpoint contains over 4,000 articles, divided into the following categories...
Plus lots of good reading in the Cultivate Life! Magazine Archive