10 Adventure Activities to Try in Goa
Goa is a wonderful location to try adventure activities in India. It offers you a wide variety of adventure sports, whether watersports or extreme adventure sports like bungee jumping. You will be confused once you know about these amazing activities and what to try. Choose according to your wishes and likes. You can opt for Paragliding, Parasailing, Bungee Jumping, Scuba diving, and many water sports.
Here in this article, take a look at the 10 best adventure sports anyone can try in Goa. By the end of this blog, you will be sure about what you will try and what to leave when touring Goa.
1. Parasailing: If you have ever wished to fly, try parasailing and feel like you are flying. It is an adventurous activity that can make you fly through the skies with the sun-kissed ocean beneath and the golden sky above. You can dangle high in the air up to 500ft. It is an activity taking around 30 minutes, and you will be under all safety provided by the provider. Anjuna Beach, Calangute Beach, Candolim Beach, and Baga Beach are some of the most popular locations in Goa to enjoy this thrilling activity.
2. Bungee Jumping: If you have enough guts to be called an adventurer, don't miss out on trying one of the most extreme adventures in the world. Try Bungee Jumping on Goa's first permanent and highest Bungee site. You will be jumping from a height of 55 meters above the ground. All this while you will be under proper safety. Anyone between 12 - 45 years of age can enjoy this activity in Goa.
3. Paragliding in Goa: To get a bird's eye view of this beautiful state of Goa, you should try Paragliding. It is an exciting and enthralling activity to satisfy the inner adventurer within everyone. You will be flying high at the height of 1000 feet. You will be accompanied by a trained and experienced professional throughout your flight. Don't worry about safety as proper care is taken by the operators.
4. Hot Air Balloon in Goa: Hot Air Balloon is a fun, exciting, and peaceful ride. If you wish to catch a 360-degree view of this beautiful place Goa, sit in a Hot Air Baloon and fly high above 2000 feet in the air. Anyone above 5 years of age can try this activity. You will witness a different Goa altogether, we can guarantee.
5. Scuba diving: A major adventure activity to perform in Goa has to be Scuba Diving. Goa is one of the most popular locations worldwide for scuba diving. It offers you different diving sites with proper safety and PADI-certified trainers. With Indiathrills, you can avail Scuba Diving in Goa at the best prices. Grand Island is a famous location for this activity in Goa. And anybody above 10 years of age can perform this sport under expert supervision.
6. Snorkeling in Goa: If you are vacationing in Goa, don't miss out on trying your hands on this adventurous sport, namely Snorkeling. Grand Island is a famous location to enjoy Snorkeling at. Witness the beauty of Goa's marine life, spot beautiful dolphins and colorful corals underwater. The age limit stands at 10 years for Snorkeling in Goa. This would undoubtedly be an unforgettable experience for you.
7. Todo Waterfall Trek: Have a soft corner for trekking? Come and enjoy a beautiful trek filled with this worldview. The trek to Todo is not that extreme, and even if you are a first-timer, you will do it. Explore the Netravali Forests and catch a sight of the small waterfalls and streams as you go ahead in your trek. Overall it would be a pleasant experience for you.
8. Jet skiing: To rush that adrenaline through your body, go Jet skiing. It is an excellent adventure for adventure junkies, beginners, or experts. You don't need to have any prior training before enjoying jet skiing here in Goa. If you have any second thoughts about riding alone, ask for a trainer. They will accompany you, relieving you from the major responsibility of navigation. Calangute Beach, Candolim Beach, and Baga Beach are the major locations in which you can enjoy this activity.
9. Rafting at Valpoi: Rafting is a must-do adventure in Goa. Raft through the Mhadei River channel and witness some of the most amazing views of your surroundings. Depending upon your comfort, choose which level you want to Raft. Sometimes you are accompanied by a trainer on your ride, but you are by yourself with proper safety equipment and life jackets most of the time. Don't miss a chance to enjoy rafting in Goa at any cost.
10. Kayaking in the Backwaters of Goa: Nature lovers and peace seekers, these kinds of people should not miss their chance to enjoy a Kayaking ride in the Backwaters of Goa. Enjoy half an hour upto an hour of Kayaking without any worries. All safety measures will be taken, and the trainers will educate you before going for the actual thing. It is a budget activity which you should for sure participate in.
Also, you can enjoy these adventures without having to arrange yourself if you book an all-inclusive goa to trip package for yourself. As for the stay, transfers, sightseeing, and adventure activities are included in your package. And you can even customize everything as per your comforts.