Favorite Debrief Questions
By Martha Lasley
- What did you notice?
- How was that?
- How do you feel now?
- What was new for you?
- What surprised you?
- What was the impact of your experience?
- What did you learn?
- What did you learn from the feedback from your partner?
- What insights did you have in that activity?
- What do you still need to learn?
- What new skills did you learn that you can use?
- What shifts did you notice?
- What created a shift in you?
- Which questions would you feel uncomfortable asking?
- How does this experience inform your work?
- How can you apply what you learned?
- Write down three gems – what’s one burning learning that needs to be said?
As much as we rely on our favorite debrief questions, the most provocative questions come from the aliveness in the moment. Look for what's happening right now to discover what is emerging in the group.
Coaching is life-changing, world-changing work. The coaching programs at Leadership that Works go beyond theories and models and work with clients on a deeper level. You learn how to coach the whole person: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. Whole person Transformation.
Transforming the world.
One heart at a time.