Favorite Debrief Questions
By Martha Lasley
- What did you notice?
- How was that?
- How do you feel now?
- What was new for you?
- What surprised you?
- What was the impact of your experience?
- What did you learn?
- What did you learn from the feedback from your partner?
- What insights did you have in that activity?
- What do you still need to learn?
- What new skills did you learn that you can use?
- What shifts did you notice?
- What created a shift in you?
- Which questions would you feel uncomfortable asking?
- How does this experience inform your work?
- How can you apply what you learned?
- Write down three gems – what’s one burning learning that needs to be said?
As much as we rely on our favorite debrief questions, the most provocative questions come from the aliveness in the moment. Look for what's happening right now to discover what is emerging in the group.
Coaching is life-changing, world-changing work. The coaching programs at Leadership that Works go beyond theories and models and work with clients on a deeper level. You learn how to coach the whole person: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. Whole person Transformation.
Transforming the world.
One heart at a time.
Good info on many topics:
Want to renew your life?
We believe living a life that is just OK is not OK.
We believe that everyone, given the tools, can live a brilliant life!
Start off with your Free Life Assessment
+ Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
The New Wave in Meditation Technology
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
We think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!